Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By silverstring
  • 1 Post By old fart

Thread: 24/7 g2 parts?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

24/7 g2 parts?

What's the odds of finding a pt24/7 40 s&w trigger bar? And not having to contact taurus....I'm under the impression Taurus doesn't sell parts.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    10755 times
    About slim to none. Not only is Taurus not providing parts for most of their guns, that model in 40 wasn't a big seller.

Ebay has a 40 OSS/DS version of the trigger asm - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Taurus-PT-2...ox!72736!US!-1

Maybe google around to see if there are some used parts for it??
    olfarhors likes this.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    1579 times
    I was able to get a part for a PT138Pro from Taurus which, if I recall, is "older" than a PT24/7. I don't think they have a policy of not selling parts, they just seem to have a policy of not making many parts. If they have it, they'll probably sell it to you. Unfortunately you'll have to call. They shut down their customer service chat feature a few months ago--that was very handy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    numrich
    We may not have it all together....Together we may have it all....Holding on to ancestry and history We are destroying our present as well as any hope for the future generations..A little rambling...what do you think?

Member #
    Liked
    25637 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    I was able to get a part for a PT138Pro from Taurus which, if I recall, is "older" than a PT24/7. I don't think they have a policy of not selling parts, they just seem to have a policy of not making many parts. If they have it, they'll probably sell it to you. Unfortunately you'll have to call. They shut down their customer service chat feature a few months ago--that was very handy.
    depends on WHICH 24/7 that we are discussing I think--there were several models-
    24/7
    24/7 Pro
    24/7 Pro D/S and then the variations of those like the LS, the Ca , and the OSS.
    then the G-2 models.
    Never had any good results form trying to order any close to fire control /Trigger group parts from them myself, recoil spring assemblies, extra mags , etc , that was way back when you could get select parts.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    chat is up and running on the taurus web site. i just used it to talk about parts. they will sell some parts but some are still restricted, i was told that they have plans of offering more parts over time after they get the relocation set up and going. just give them a try and see what they can do. when i chatted about a recoil spring assembly they even recommended lakeline, i told them i was fine with factory so they sent me a replacement for free.
    loudviking likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    703 times
    Check with this guy from time to time:

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...=1&PageIndex=1
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. - C. Mallouhi (author)

Sponsored Links