Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Help

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  DeltaBravoKS 
#1 ·
I have a Taurus PT 24/7 G2 45ACP that came with 2 12 round magazines.

I live in the communist state of NJ and they changed the magazine restriction from 15 rounds to 10 rounds.

Does anyone know where I can find 10 round magazines for the Taurus PT 24/7 G2 45 ACP?

Thanks

#2 ·
I am sorry but I do not. If possible to post on Armslist in another state, maybe try posting a wanted ad in CA as they've been restricted longer than most. I'm in ILLinois and we just elected a group of rapid gun grabbers so I am certain that onerous restrictions are on our horizon. I want to move.

#3 ·

I live in the communist state of NJ and they changed the magazine restriction from 15 rounds to 10 rounds.

Does anyone know where I can find 10 round magazines for the Taurus PT 24/7 G2 45 ACP?

Thanks

I have a 24/7 G2C 45ACP that looks awkward with the 12-round magazines and I've been scouring the Internet for 10-round magazines for months, to no avail. I don't believe the G2 even came with a 10-round magazine, and the G2C seems to have come with only one 10-round magazine. Ironically, Taurus still sells the magazine extension to make the 12-round magazine fit nicely on the G2C, but they don't (and apparently haven't for some time) sell the 10-round magazines any more.

The only time I've seen any for sale in the last six months is attached to a gun itself.

My guess is if you find one, you'll have to pay a pretty penny. They just don't seem to exist.

#4 ·
Don't you feel safer knowing nobody out there will be carrying a gun
with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds? Boy I sure do! (NOT!)

Ten is the first step to eight, then six, then three, then one, then none.

All the Best,
D. White

#5 ·

not unless taurus Makes a Kalifonia compliant version of that model.
the chances of finding an after market mag for a Taurus is like slim and none.
isn't your old mags grandfathered in?
will the State allow a gunsmith to plug the existing mags to a 10 round limit ?

#7 ·
I missed that it is a G2 in 45 ACP. There were darn few of those made and Taurus was going to replace my PT 145 SS with one of those before they scrubbed the model in that caliber. They along with other makers quit doing the CA compliant dance so I doubt that avenue is available either.

Reactions: olfarhors
#8 ·
I am doing thsi from memory now and of course NEVER owned a CA compliant 24/7.
the regular 10 round mags for the older 24/7 are either a full sized 24/7 mag that has been pinned/ or larger follower to reduce the capacity OR for a 24/7 Pro C which will not fit in a full sized 24/7 cause they are to short to lock up.
JUST FYI before you pay an arm and leg for one.

#11 ·
Hmmm. I'd never heard of "auctionarms" before, and now I know why:

I was recently asked, “What happened to auction arms?” Auctionarms.com was an early firearms auction site, and is currently a defunct domain name. However, those unfamiliar will be pleased to know that auctionarms.com evolved into gunauction.com.
Quoting from
https://www.rockislandauction.com/auction-arms-what-happened/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.