I don't know if there's anything like a 'simple' question when it comes to firearms, but I hope this is straightforward enough;

Anyone have access to both a Circuit Judge, and a Judge, so they can answer this question; Can you remove the wood stock from the CJ, and put the Judge grips on without modifying either the grips or the CJ. Just askin,.... Jim