Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Trip to range with youth model 22lr/20ga.

Well went to the range with the Wife and my oldest boy today. Just me and the boy shot today as the wife was having issues with leaving him 5 feet from us on the other side of the window as we shot? dont ask? So anyway me and Jr. got to shoot our rifles for a bit. I was shooting my mini14target and my son (he's 8 ) was shooting his rossi combo set. I mounted a cheapo BSA 4x scope on his .22 barrel. He did well for his first time using a scope, and only his second time shooting his .22lr. He also got to take a shot with dads mini 14 today off of my bench rest. He needs to work a little on keeping the gun steady, but was not doing to bad. here is a pic of his target he shot from the 40 foot line.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: Trip to range with youth model 22lr/20ga.

Is he already used to open sights? If not it's a good idea to get him used to them. Somethings are easier to learn while young.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Nice work
    All your firearms needs. Retail guns at wholesale prices.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=34277.0

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Just got this combo for the grandkids. It was used. Which number is the seial number?? The one in front of the trigger guard or the one on the side of the frame? The gun is marked rossi miami fl. Its wierd, neither # comes up on the rossi site and got no info from a call to rossi. It has the fancy sights on the 22 so it's gotta be fairly recent.So I'll end with a 4 letter word------- HELP.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Tried customer service???????? again today. Got some dude that couldn't speak english. Bad enough they can't help you with info, you can't understand them on top of it. Yup press one for english and still not understand em. Only in America. By the way, go to gun manuals on google and there are a few sites . Got what I was looking for ,no thanx to Rossi. That'll teach me. Should of gotten the H&R..........

Sponsored Links