Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Taurus to market Rossi gun/effect on availability of Puma 92 in .454 Casull?

My question is simple: Will Taurus offer the 92 replica carbine in .454 Casull and .480 Ruger calibers next year? I see where Taurus is buying out Rossi's guns and will be selling them in 2009. Legacy Sports International, who has been selling the Rossi-made 92 rifle in various calibers, including .454 and .480, has announced they will no longer sell the Rossi-made rifles. Does anyone know if Taurus will offer the 92 carbines in these calibers?

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    11270 times

Re: Taurus to market Rossi gun/effect on availability of Puma 92 in .454 Casull?

Here is an article you might find of interest.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...ossi-firearms/
    Texas is neither southern or western. Texas is Texas!

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Re: Taurus to market Rossi gun/effect on availability of Puma 92 in .454 Casull?

Yes, I saw that Taurus news release. My main concern is the .454 Casull 92 carbine Rossi made for Legacy Sports International. Rossi also makes the 92 in more common calibers like .357 and .44 mag. I would like to know if Taurus will keep making the .454 Casull caliber in the 92 since LSI was the only company offering the gun in that caliber. Hopefully, Taurus will go ahead with the .454 caliber, but it may be too limited in appeal to a lot of people. Of course, the .44 mag version using Garrett type ammo is no cream puff.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Taurus to market Rossi gun/effect on availability of Puma 92 in 454 Casull

most likely the gun show will be over priced but, you can shot them low ball offers and they will take them sometimes.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Links