Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Question On Fitting Of Hogue Grips for Tracker .44 Mag

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  wrangler04 
#1 ·
Im looking to get rid of the worthless ribbed grips on the Tracker and getting a set of the Hogue grips. My question is will the Hogue grips product code 73000 fit the Tracker .44 Mag? Ive seen on the internet that they dont fit the .44 Mag. Can someone clarify if they actually fit?

#2 ·
The last time I checked with Hogue, they didn't make any grips for the Tracker. There are a couple of companies out there that do, though, you just have to dig. By the way, I like the ribber grips on the Tracker, they help absorb recoil about as good as a nice Hogue rubber grip.

#9 ·
Wrangler;
What's wrong, do you feel, w/the Taurus Ribber grips? I have the same 44 Tracker and am interested in those grips too just for the hell of it, but, after 90 rounds of some med to very hot .44 mags am duly impressed with the stock grips (tho they may be a bit short).
Alden
BTW, if ordering on-line, consider buying a speed-loader for the Charter Arms Bulldog .44 to make the shipping expense worth the trouble of placing this order overall.

#11 ·
Alden said:
Wrangler;
What's wrong, do you feel, w/the Taurus Ribber grips? I have the same 44 Tracker and am interested in those grips too just for the hell of it, but, after 90 rounds of some med to very hot .44 mags am duly impressed with the stock grips (tho they may be a bit short).
Alden
BTW, if ordering on-line, consider buying a speed-loader for the Charter Arms Bulldog .44 to make the shipping expense worth the trouble of placing this order overall.
They are to short for my hands, I couldnt realy grip it well when shooting it. It was also realy hot out side and was kinda slipery cause my hands were sliping as i was firing my tracker. I just simply dont care for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.