Taurus Firearm Forum banner

905 Stellar Clips available

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  rainman 
#1 ·
I know I put a note about this on another thread, but just in case some do not read the older threads. :???:

OK!! Just today, MidwayUSA notified me that the Taurus Stellar Clips for the 905 are in stock. They seem to be limiting purchase to one set. I ordered a set of the Taurus ones, and a set of the Ruger ones to try also.

I thought those that have the 905 would be interested. (I ordered mine before I posted, so you guys would not buy them all up.) I even got special pricing due to my birthday being next week.

#2 ·
Robby, I just ordered three sets from Wholesale hunter, they had them in stock and confirmed the order. I have a set ordered from Taurus, I wonder if they will ship them. They have been on order for about 4 months and every 3 weeks I called to check the status. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Dudley

#6 ·
Robby, you said they sold out, did you mean Taurus? I still have them on order I wonder if they (Taurus) have them in stock to fill back orders from 4 months ago. I would hope that they fill the order for us who have been waiting for them. I guess we have to wait until Monday to check that out. If you know please advise. Thanks Dudley :???: :???:

#7 ·
Dudley said:
Robby, you said they sold out, did you mean Taurus? I still have them on order I wonder if they (Taurus) have them in stock to fill back orders from 4 months ago. I would hope that they fill the order for us who have been waiting for them. I guess we have to wait until Monday to check that out. If you know please advise. Thanks Dudley :???: :???:
Dudley, I was talking about MidwayUSA. Check here also, they had some in stock too, http://www.wholesalehunter.net/index.html

or directly, http://www.wholesalehunter.net/outdoor_sports/Taurus/Taurus-50009-Magazines-and-Loaders.html

#8 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just called Taurus friendly Customer Service, and they still do not have the Stellar clips. I asked how did Wholesale Hunter get them and they do not have them. Oh well, why ask questions that you know the answer to. Thanks Dudley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.