Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Model 450 Wood Grips Almost...Judge, Public Defender - Tracker Series - Compact Frame

12K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  st.attila 
#1 ·
I found some custom wood grips being made for the Judge and Public Defender. Taurus Customer Service confirmed that the Model 450 (compact frame) is the same as the Tracker Series which includes the Judge.

Here are the beautiful lacewood and walnut grips that I'm going to have to send back unless some Judge owner wants to give me what I paid for them ($50). Forgive my poor photography skills.

Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Orange Footwear Shoe

Smoothing plane Block plane Plane Wood Rebate plane

Orange

Wood

See less See more
#2 ·
I found some custom wood grips being made for the Judge and Public Defender. Taurus Customer Service confirmed that the Model 450 (compact frame) is the same as the Tracker Series which includes the Judge.Here are the beautiful lacewood and walnut grips that I'm going to have to send back unless some Judge owner wants to give me what I paid for them ($50). Forgive my poor photography skills. View attachment 35901 View attachment 35903 View attachment 35908 View attachment 35909 View attachment 35911
Who made these grips, like em and wouldnt mind buying a pair

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.