Taurus Firearm Forum banner

oops I did it again

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Stroker 
#1 ·
Picked up this sweet model 65 a couple of weeks ago.I have been waiting for the latest purchase(not telling other than it is another .357 Taurus all shiny with wood grips)to arrive and photo them together.Here is a teaser and when I get the other one(and the time)I will take all of the .357's out for a group photo.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The 65 is so much like the S & W 65, it has to be a great revolver. I never knew a 65 or 66 of either brand that I didn't like!

#4 ·
I love them both as well.I have quite a growing Taurus revolver collection now.I hope to add some Smith's to it one day but they are a bit more expensive.I have grown so fond of my bright stainless collection that I may need a 12 step group for it.

#7 ·
A 3" round butt? WOW! I need to keep an eye out for one of those. I have a 3" 66 square butt, prefer the round butt for carry. And, I'd rather have a 65 for carry, don't need the adjustable sights on a carry. AND, I like stainless. Awesome find!

#9 ·
Oooooo.... Shiny. Me likes shiny....

#10 ·
Congratulations on your new firearm.

#15 · (Edited)
Thanks guys it is a beauty and somewhat of a rarity I guess.I am happy to add it to my collection.My newest find should be here later this week!

There are several blue 66's on gunbroker that are tempting but me likes the shiny!I have two blued ones,a 4" 66 and a 2.5" 431.Last count the shiny were up to 12 I think.I will have to count them again to be sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.