Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What do you all think of the Polymer Protector 38+P

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    I have reported previously how much I like my .38 Special Poly Protector -- shoots great, reliable, and accurate; but the real advantage for me over the J-frames and the M85's is the fiber optic front sight. That feature makes all the difference in the world -- the pistol works for me because it is easy to get a good sight picture and it shoots to POA.

I do not hesitate to recommend the Poly to anyone. The only drawback is that currently there are not many holster choices I had one of the local guys (williamsgunleather.com) make me an IWB holster and I am very happy with it.
    RevolverFan likes this.
    Pragmatism - the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieW View Post
    I have reported previously how much I like my .38 Special Poly Protector -- shoots great, reliable, and accurate; but the real advantage for me over the J-frames and the M85's is the fiber optic front sight. That feature makes all the difference in the world -- the pistol works for me because it is easy to get a good sight picture and it shoots to POA.

I do not hesitate to recommend the Poly to anyone. The only drawback is that currently there are not many holster choices I had one of the local guys (williamsgunleather.com) make me an IWB holster and I am very happy with it.
    I agree completely.. I really like my poly 605 and it shoots .38 like a dream! Its is a real handful with .357 through it but its accurate and a real pleasure to shoot with .38 special through it. There arent holsters to fit either of these guns yet, I ordered a kit from oldfailthful and i'm making mine as soon as the kit comes in this week.

all in all the gun feels great and looks amazing!

Member #
    Liked
    1735 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieW View Post

The front sight is one of the reasons that I find it appealing as well. I wish all 21st century revolvers came with this feature. It just makes the revolver so much more shootable/useful....
    HE thinks, therefore I am! <><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Links