Taurus Firearm Forum banner

My girl gets new shoes

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  CJS3 
#1 ·
Dissatisfied with the skinny grips that Taurus mounts on their M44 models, I went the woody route and sprung for some Hogue capped Cocobolo grips. It changed the way the gun looked and felt dramatically. I was so pleased with the outcome, I gave her a semi-shiny polish job.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey, I like those, I am going to find a set for mine too.:thumb::thumb:

#6 ·
Very nice indeed!

#7 ·
Somebody is definitely feeling lucky today!

#8 ·
Gotta love those Hogue grips. I have a set on My PT 917 and a set on a CZ 52. I went big time and ordered the special texturing, as opposed to regular checkering, for both sets. Really like their wood offerings. Only downside is you don't get to see the actual set that you order. I haven't been let down yet though.

#9 ·
Very nice! I need to find wood grips for my Model 66. That picture just reinforces the need for them. I am a big wood grip fan.

#16 ·
I've got the same revolver in blue. I put the mono grip on it, but after a while switched back to the wood grips. Blued steel just doesn't look right without wood grips, and from your photo, neither does stainless steel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.