Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: My reply from Mark Kresser

Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    I've looked (as you probably have), haven't been able to find much. Here's one I found on ebay, don't know if it's Taurus licensed or not.

Funny NRA Hunting Rifle Gun Black T Shirt s M L XL Protected by Taurus | eBay
    MEL

Member #
    Liked
    84 times

T-shirt & cap

If I can load 'em, here's pics of the new attire. I think they should market these, I'm sure Harley Davidson makes a bundle from their clothing sales.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Wolf1477 and Waltherfan01 like this.
    MEL

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    That was excellence in customer service. The mere fact that the letter was read at the top says it all. And the response was utterly indicative of that of a "main player" in their given market. Combine this story with my own recent dealings with Taurus customer service, and I find myself enthused.
    MilProGuy likes this.
    Empty your mind. Do; rather than think and then do.
    In this way, you will nail that bullseye as if it's 2 inches in front of you... every time.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1764 times
    Quote Originally Posted by barnstormer37 View Post
    If I can load 'em, here's pics of the new attire. I think they should market these, I'm sure Harley Davidson makes a bundle from their clothing sales.
    I, for one, would proudly wear one of the baseball caps. If Mr. Kresser is/ does read these posts, please put a link to your merchandise shop on board or private message me with it if is inappropriate to have the link on the site!!!
    MilProGuy likes this.
    From " We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness..." logically follows "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".

NRA
    GOA
    ISRA
    KD9BFX

Member #
    Liked
    5772 times
    I think that Mr Kresser did an outstanding thing by replying to you. It shows a man who takes his brand to heart. He is making a significant improvement to the once tarnished Taurus name. Why it's tarnished, I have no idea. I've been loyal since 1986. Now add to this he addressed your concerns about mag availability and sends you out swag that he knows you'll wear proudly. This is PR GOLD. look at all the people here abuzz with how well you were treated and how they will relay this info to their friends and family. The TA.net family is not small by any means and we do appreciate other firearms, but there's this kinship that comes from owning a Taurus. Sure we like to think of ourselves as the underdogs in the firearms world but Folks, Taurus international is the largest manafacurer of small arms in the world. We are NOT that small of a group. And Mr Kresser addressed you individually and personally. I've heard horror stories from other brands, even customs that wouldn't get anywhere near the level of reply that you did. You're just a single firearm owner so you're not even really considered a drop in a bucket from their total annual sales yet Mr. Kresser took the time and resources to address your concerns. Now before I have people convinced I'm some internet Taurus fanboy, I look at all firearms I'm considering. I've seen some remarkably well built and designed arms by other manufacturers and have also considered them. I also see what other manu's are doing when it comes down to staying in a state where the state hates them and effectively outlawed them and those who relocate elsewhere. Taurus has been in the forefront of pushing to retain out constitutionally acknowledged rights. It hasn't been lip service either. I think Taurus international's decision to bring Mark Kresser on board to run the US ops was one of the best decisons they've made... now if we could talk them into gettin Taurus branded long guns up and running in the US ( and well, there's this issue with the PT1911 Bullshead grips they changed, but I digress) It would be a one stop shop for me.
    For the record, my favorite Shotguns were my Rem 1100 and a H&R 20 ga single shot.
    MilProGuy, RichO and Pollard1911 like this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP
    PT1911 - 38 Super - Reclaimed by my wife Ldyofpeace
    PT709SS slim
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Sweet. Taurus has really stepped up their game lately.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people....Tench Coxe

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5114 times
    I sent Mr. Kresser a letter regarding a product recommendation. I got a nice letter in the mail along with a Taurus logo golf shirt. I wonder how he knew I am an XL.
    NRA Member
    CWP Florida
    FairTax Supporter

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2564 times
    +1 Taurus has my confidence

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CB236 View Post
    ... I wonder how he knew I am an XL.
    Your address is in the United States.
    bps1, MilProGuy, Wino and 2 others like this.
    Empty your mind. Do; rather than think and then do.
    In this way, you will nail that bullseye as if it's 2 inches in front of you... every time.

Member #
    Liked
    2723 times
    Thanks for letting us know how it turned out for you. I am not surprised Mark Kresser took time to personally answer your letter, nor am I surprised he handled your problem and gave you an explanation that contained the truth, regardless of pointing out the error on their part. He goes above and beyond in running Taurus and I am happy to own many of the fine guns they produce.
    MilProGuy, RichO and Peacemakr40 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links