Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: update on lawsuit.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times

update on lawsuit.

in case anyone else was wondering i called the lawfirm today cause id like to get my pistol back from taurus since its been fixed already and just sitting there. the law firm says no agreement was reached on the 20th and the judge gave both sides 6 more months to figure it out. Thats ridiculous if you ask me. i now have to wait 6 useless months to get back my property along with everyone else whos sent one in. I will never spend a dime with taurus again.
    WellArmed likes this.

2. 01-26-2016, 02:10 PM

Member #
    Liked
    15863 times
    When did you send yours in? Some of us that submitted our pistols last August have received replacements. What pistol model did you return, and why? Have you checked with Taurus? Have you checked with your FFL?

I only ask because I am somewhat familiar with what's going on.
    Definition of clip
    : any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    : a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    i sent a pt 145 for repair due to broken sear link and trigger bar. its been fixed but they refuse to send it back till the lawsuit is over. theyve been giving me the run around the whole time. which makes no sense. they also said replacing it with a different new gun is no longer an option. all i want is my property back. its like someone stealing from you and saying youll get your stuff back when they feel like it.
    gunnerk19 and Exile like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6131 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 97grnrs View Post
    i sent a pt 145 for repair due to broken sear link and trigger bar. its been fixed but they refuse to send it back till the lawsuit is over.
    That sounds like a sensible business practice.
    Why would they return a gun when there is an active lawsuit involving that firearm?
    Settle the suit, drop the suit or whatever and then get your pistol returned.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:
    It is the fear of becoming so awesome that the
    human race can't handle it and everyone dies.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    because unless you sign up to receive a payout from the lawsuit then your other option is to have the extended warranty and thats what i told them i want. but they still wont return the gun. which by the looks of this it can drag on for a year or more. bad business practice and poor customer service. if i knew about the suit i would have never even sent it back
    MADDMAX likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    217 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 97grnrs View Post
    because unless you sign up to receive a payout from the lawsuit then your other option is to have the extended warranty and thats what i told them i want. but they still wont return the gun. which by the looks of this it can drag on for a year or more. bad business practice and poor customer service. if i knew about the suit i would have never even sent it back
    I feel your pain!!! I sent my pt milpro in soon as I heard about a lawsuit got a replacement in about 2-1/2 months.It is a Very frustrating situation. I would suggest purchasing something new and just hang in there and wait till the failing system works it out.
    Last edited by william; 02-04-2017 at 05:15 PM. Reason: rule # 2

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    i did, i picked up a g27
    111 likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    217 times
    Good for you. Did you get my PM.

Member #
    Liked
    4308 times
    I would just go ahead and register it on the lawsuit website for replacement, because I doubt you or anyone else that sends one in for "repair" will get it back.
    MADDMAX, SixFalls and Ralph like this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    unfortunately you cant register it for a replacement. according to taurus and the lawsuit people both said thats no longer an option. but fixing the damaged gun is an option under the extended warranty part of the suit. thats why i dont get whats so hard about sending it back if its already fixed and thats one of the lawsuit options.honestly whoever filed this lawsuit put everyone in a bad situation.

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links