Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Video: Our DuraCoating Lab

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Member #
    28452
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    507
    Liked
    92 times

    Video: Our DuraCoating Lab

    Hello everyone,

    Thank you all for your business and feedback on our DuraCoating services. We have gotten a lot of requests to put up a video of our lab and the steps that we go through when DuraCoating your firearm. So...here it is, enjoy!

    Video from our site: http://www.tzarmory.com/index.php/videos/
    V
    ideo from our YouTube Account, feel free to subscribe and "like" our page: T & Z Armory DuraCoat Lab - YouTube
    Like us on Facebook: T & Z Armory Inc. | Facebook

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Member #
    29690
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    483
    Liked
    288 times
    Too cool, but, hey, what's with all the truck tires at 3:08?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Member #
    28452
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    507
    Liked
    92 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCountryCorps View Post
    Too cool, but, hey, what's with all the truck tires at 3:08?
    Thanks! We share a building with an automotive repair facility.
    MilProGuy likes this.

  4. #4
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    12255
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States - Mississippi
    Posts
    28,703
    Liked
    16604 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TZArmory View Post
    Thanks! We share a building with an automotive repair facility.
    Hey, in this economy, a guy has to take advantage of an opportunity to share rent with another business owner.

    I think you are wise to do so.

    I'm thinking seriously about having one of my guns dura-coated. Maybe watching your video will push me over the edge.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Member #
    28452
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    507
    Liked
    92 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy View Post
    Hey, in this economy, a guy has to take advantage of an opportunity to share rent with another business owner.

    I think you are wise to do so.

    I'm thinking seriously about having one of my guns dura-coated. Maybe watching your video will push me over the edge.
    It has it benefits. A lot of the stuff we need is already installed, so it works out well. What were you thinking about having done?

  6. #6
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    12255
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States - Mississippi
    Posts
    28,703
    Liked
    16604 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TZArmory View Post
    It has it benefits. A lot of the stuff we need is already installed, so it works out well. What were you thinking about having done?
    Transforming the blued PT92 into a matte combat finish.

    ........Name:  018 - PT92 Blued.ls.straight.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  519.3 KB............Name:  003 - PT92 rs indoors.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  428.7 KB

  7. #7
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    12255
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States - Mississippi
    Posts
    28,703
    Liked
    16604 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TZArmory View Post

    ... What were you thinking about having done?
    OR...having the blued PT92 transformed into a black tennifer finish.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Member #
    28452
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    507
    Liked
    92 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy View Post
    Transforming the blued PT92 into a matte combat finish.

    ........Name:  018 - PT92 Blued.ls.straight.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  519.3 KB............Name:  003 - PT92 rs indoors.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  428.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy View Post
    OR...having the blued PT92 transformed into a black tennifer finish.

    I think either would look great! We have a tactical black that that has a very flat matte look, I mean you wouldn't believe how flat it is. It makes whatever firearm we put it on just look mean . Even the matte clear coat we have really tones down any color you put on.
    So if I may ask, what is holding you up from getting it done? If there is anything I can do to nudge you over the edge, just let me know .

    Mike

  9. #9
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    12255
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States - Mississippi
    Posts
    28,703
    Liked
    16604 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TZArmory View Post
    I think either would look great! We have a tactical black that that has a very flat matte look, I mean you wouldn't believe how flat it is. It makes whatever firearm we put it on just look mean . Even the matte clear coat we have really tones down any color you put on.
    So if I may ask, what is holding you up from getting it done? If there is anything I can do to nudge you over the edge, just let me know .

    Mike
    PM sent.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Member #
    28452
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    507
    Liked
    92 times
    Responded. Thank you for you're interest!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy View Post
    PM sent.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Duracoating legality question
    By Popeye1959 in forum Smithing
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 09:37 AM
  2. Removing blueing, duracoating PT92
    By Benton in forum Smithing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 07:53 PM
  3. Duracoating?
    By warlocke in forum Taurus 1911's
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:49 PM
  4. 24/7 video 9mm
    By texasmaan in forum 24/7 Series
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:43 AM
  5. Questions about duracoating
    By ThePBM in forum The Firing Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:32 PM