80% Glock Frames
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 80% Glock Frames

Member #
    Liked
    6333 times

80% Glock Frames

Anyone doing, or planning to do one of the Polymer80 80% Glock frames?
    4 Dead in Benghazi while Cowards watched Overhead. 4 Dead in Benghazi while the Media hid. 4 Dead Heroes who died for those who do not care. 4 Dead in Benghazi and who will pay. 4 Dead in Benghazi and Hilliary screams, "What does it matter?" while the cowards rule.

I went to see the Movie "13 Hours" and you should too. They died and Hilliary lied. No protests, no video, just an Al Qaida attack.

Member #
    Liked
    6333 times
    4 Dead in Benghazi while Cowards watched Overhead. 4 Dead in Benghazi while the Media hid. 4 Dead Heroes who died for those who do not care. 4 Dead in Benghazi and who will pay. 4 Dead in Benghazi and Hilliary screams, "What does it matter?" while the cowards rule.

I went to see the Movie "13 Hours" and you should too. They died and Hilliary lied. No protests, no video, just an Al Qaida attack.

Member #
    Liked
    37842 times
    It would be a fun project. Wonder if they have a 10mm option?
    FreeInAZ likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    301 times
    *** Edit : Just saw that Lonewolf also has the slides there. I was thinking maybe there were used slides being sold on the market. I swear I saw some glock separates in a slickguns ad recently.

Very interesting...now where do you get the slides, and how much do they run?
    Last edited by wildbilloh; 03-17-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    -WildBillOH

Member #
    Liked
    6333 times
    Lone Wolf ran a sale back before Christmas on $175 for a custom Lone Wolf slide and it came with the new Lone Wolf barrel of your choice. These were, of course, their foreign made stuff as their Alpha Wolf series are now made in the USA. Everything sold out pretty quick, but I was able to catch a G23 slide with a 9mm conversion threaded barrel still in stock, so now I want a frame to go with it. It would be a custom Glock without any Glock made parts in it.
    wildbilloh likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    301 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    Lone Wolf ran a sale back before Christmas on $175 for a custom Lone Wolf slide and it came with the new Lone Wolf barrel of your choice. These were, of course, their foreign made stuff as their Alpha Wolf series are now made in the USA. Everything sold out pretty quick, but I was able to catch a G23 slide with a 9mm conversion threaded barrel still in stock, so now I want a frame to go with it. It would be a custom Glock without any Glock made parts in it.
    So, correct me if I am wrong...but the 80% frame doesn't require an FFL and can ship direct to you. The slide and barrel, and internal parts can ship to you.

So after you have it built, you have a gun that they didn't do a ATF check on you or the firearm? Are you required to go report it after it's built?

I've looked at the 80% AR lowers in the past and wondered the same thing.

This project def sounds interesting. I like the magwell design, as well as the change in grip.
    -WildBillOH

Member #
    Liked
    37842 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbilloh View Post
    So, correct me if I am wrong...but the 80% frame doesn't require an FFL and can ship direct to you. The slide and barrel, and internal parts can ship to you.

So after you have it built, you have a gun that they didn't do a ATF check on you or the firearm? Are you required to go report it after it's built?

I've looked at the 80% AR lowers in the past and wondered the same thing.

This project def sounds interesting. I like the magwell design, as well as the change in grip.
    You do not report it and you don't have to put a serial number on it. However you can not sell it. If you sell it it has to get a serial number and other required marking. At least that is how it was explained to me.
    wildbilloh and RustyYoungMan like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    301 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    You do not report it and you don't have to put a serial number on it. However you can not sell it. If you sell it it has to get a serial number and other required marking. At least that is how it was explained to me.
    That's what I figured. It looks like by just doing a "quick cart add" you are around $600ish to complete the entire project. So in the realm of a true Glock, just it's customized the way you want...and you had a hand in completing it.

Definitely got me thinking...even if to just pick up a blank kit right now and then set aside for project down the road.
    Last edited by wildbilloh; 03-17-2017 at 12:34 PM.
    RustyYoungMan likes this.
    -WildBillOH

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3814 times
    I bought one. I have not made it, yet. Just tucked away as a future project. I picked it up a little while back. The 80% lower on sale from MidwayUSA for $100. Or was it Sportsman's Guide? I don't remember. In any event, they show up on sale from time to time. I am sure it will cost just as much (or more) than a factory Glock by the time I am done spending on it. LOL.
    wildbilloh and RustyYoungMan like this.

Member #
    Liked
    16356 times
    I just purchased a never fired GLOCK 29 G4 from the original owner. He changed out the OEM barrel with a stainless barrel. Replaced the OEM black poly pins with stainless, and the trigger to a 3#. I also got all of the OEM parts in the deal with the 3 mags and back straps.
    I paid $400 for everything.

And while it does have a GLOCK serial number on it, I rather prefer it as such. If for some reason I were to get stopped with a weapon I would prefer not to try and explain the lack of a serial number for any reason.
    GhostHorse likes this.
    In an effort to remain Politically, Socially and Humanly Correct: Please take everything I say with a grain of salt, understanding that I mean to NOT offend any individual, group, sect, affiliation, real or fictitious in nature.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links