Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Tite wad

655 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hdwhit 
#1 ·
I found a load on Hodgon site for 9mm 124 grain min 2.9 max 3.4 I loaded up a few at 2.9 went out back and shot two rounds down in the dirt to check them out the cases everything looked good to me primers looked good I compared them with some other spent cases I'll take them to the range and see how they group if they won't group ill give it to someone who loads shotgun shells sometimes it costs money to learn but I'm not going up in my loads to get a good group from everything I've read this can be some nasty stuff

#2 ·
Max out the OAL to fit your magazine and pass the plunk test then bump up the charge a little before you give up on it.

Reactions: muddcatt54
#5 ·
I could very well have been through there I pre fished a BASS Tournament up there back in the late 80's or early 90's it was a real good experience I got to meet several pro's and pick up a few tips I found out that they weren't always using what they were advertising. Had a lot of fun. I had a couple of friends who qualified to fish it for a couple of years but they never really got anywhere just ran up several credit cards.

#7 ·
Never been to Tightwad, but I have been to Warsaw, Missouri, which is just to the East. You have to go through Warsaw if you want to get to Sedalia, Missouri, (where Sierra Bullets is headquartered) from the South. Pretty area. Surprised me that virtually every town I went through seemed to have a "Doomsday Preparation" store even if they weren't big enough to have a bank, restaurant or supermarket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.