Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Maybe Things Are Slowing Down- 20% Discount On Everything At Xtreme

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  stupimlico 
#1 ·
I usually bite at the free shipping deal when they post it as it works out better for me than the 5% off as I usually buy 500 at a time. In fact I just bought 500 of their 124grain 9mm...

Now I wish I'd have waited...need to check inventory and shake out another buy.

No affiliation with them, just posting a good sale.

#3 ·
Thanks, I have been putting off an order. 20% off will motivate me to order.

Reactions: darbo
#6 ·
Things could be slowing down at Freedom ammunition as well!
If I am not mistaken aren't they the same company??
I think extreme supplies projectiles for Freedom?
so maybe thats the discount reason?

#8 ·
I've got at least 3 years worth of 9 mm and .45 acp stock piled. Order placed for .38 spl and .45 Colt. Last purchase of them was a small order to see how my guns liked them. Now to start stocking up.

#9 ·
I just got mine in...now I'll have to wait 3 months until they fill all of yours first...:(

Got another 500 9mm 124 grain, 500 55 grain FMJ for the AR and 500 158 grain for my Rossi and Dan Wesson. Saved 28.00. I'll have to tell my wife! er...maybe not.

I have suggested that they stock .308 FMJ but they haven't listened yet..

Reactions: darbo and mingaa
#10 ·
I just got mine in...now I'll have to wait 3 months until they fill all of yours first...:(

Got another 500 9mm 124 grain, 500 55 grain FMJ for the AR and 500 158 grain for my Rossi and Dan Wesson. Saved 28.00. I'll have to tell my wife! er...maybe not.
Sitting Comfort Leg Joint Stomach

"So, you're with me, right?! The more bullets I buy NOW the more money we save! I'm thinking of at least 10,000 -- what do you think honey?!? It's a go, right?!?"

#11 ·
Excuse my ignorance but what site are we talking about here?

#14 ·
Yep...I was surprised to see it still ongoing. Seems like they are working on increasing market share.

Reactions: mingaa
#15 ·
...AND they are appearing in big box retail stores. At least Cabelas where I spotted them!

Waiting for my order to switch from 'processing' -- not that I'm lacking anything to shoot.;)

#16 ·
I have not checked my order statues, I ordered the first day of the sale. I have a good supply, just wanted to add to it. Think primers will be next.

#17 ·
Yep - my spreadsheet keeps telling me to buy bullets to stay in 'balance' BUT I don't remember bullets going away as badly as powder and primers did so I still have trouble NOT buying powder I can use or primers when I see them!

#22 ·
Bad news - i ordered Monday 5/2/ and mine still shows processing as well. It's less about the bullets for me than keeping my bank balance straight. I suppose it's a courtesy that they don't draw the funds until they ship but...

GOOD news - the site is showing Free Shipping again. Pistol bullets go quickly and i do not like to drop below a 'certain' level! :eek:

#23 ·
I'm still processing as well. :( Ordered Early Sunday .45 Colt & 38/.357 Mag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.