Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7366 times

Taurus PT-945....located a few NIB for sale

Not sure if anyone may have an interest it these PT-945 Taurus or not. But, they are an excellent all metal semi auto about the same size as a 1911 Commander. The 945 is a discontinued model that can be difficult at time to come across either new or used, but I was spending alittle time scanning a few of the firearm auction sites and came across a dealer who has 3 new Taurus PT-945 blue finish in stock at a better than fair price. They include 2 each magazines, and his shipping to your FFL is only $12. While I have no direct connection to the sale of these, I have purchased from this seller a few times and have always received excellent service.

If you do have an interest or simply care to take a look, here is a link to the BIN Price listing;
    Taurus .45 ACP Model PT-945 8 Shot Lightweight Commander Size NIB 2 Magazines PT945 45 Automatic Taurus Pistols/Revolvers > Pistols > Steel Frame for sale, gun classifieds or gun auction from Robertson Trading Post. Buy or bid on this Taurus .45 ACP #

Member #
    Liked
    2657 times
    Very tempting, thanks for the heads up.
    Thank you, to all who serve; past, present and future. It is people, like you, who are willing to serve that have made this a great nation. I pray for your safety, your family, and the leaders that make decisions that affect you. I will always pray for and respect the office of the President of the United States, I don't have to like the person elected. Until HE comes, or calls me home, here by the power of Christ I'll stand.
    "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".
    1SG (retired)

Member #
    Liked
    299 times
    I've never bought from them but Robertson Trading Post seems to be one of the few on GA that offers guns at a reasonable price. Most others are well over retail.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7366 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dallascj View Post
    I've never bought from them but Robertson Trading Post seems to be one of the few on GA that offers guns at a reasonable price. Most others are well over retail.
    A few weeks back I ordered a couple of PT911 Taurus from them. The shipping was to be $10 each, but they bundled them and did both for $10 total shipping....what a deal !!!

Another kind of neat thing they do is offer Lay-a-Way at no extra charge. They do tend to pick up some great clearance deals from Taurus from time to time.

Member #
    Liked
    1951 times
    I shot thirty rounds through my stainless high polished 945 today. It's a whale of a gun. But it's a bit much for me and I'm willing to consider selling or trading it.
    Ancient Airman, WWII, Korea
    PT-111 Mil PRO - Evita,
    24/7 PRO DS - Sweetie,
    24/7 PRO C DS - Maxine,
    S&W 60-4 - The Old Man
    PT 1911 - Gilda, the Golden Girl,
    NRA

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
    - George Washington

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7366 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bre346 View Post
    I shot thirty rounds through my stainless high polished 945 today. It's a whale of a gun. But it's a bit much for me and I'm willing to consider selling or trading it.
    WOW!!!! I didn't see that coming....kind of surprised by the offer to sell or trade the 945. Of course we all change our taste as to what "was vs is" a keeper from time to time in our life.

Time to post up a photo, a price or trade preference and see what wanders into camp for thought.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    these are realy nice hand guns. bought mine used in real good shape. sold to my brother for what I gave for it. regretted it ever since. cant afford to replace now.
    He Who Expects Nothing Won't Be Deceived!!!
    Proud Member of Gun Toters Forum
    NRA member and proud Texas CHL Holder!!!

Links