Member #
    Liked
    18 times

PT22 Replacement Grips

I did a search and couldn't find anything so I thought I would create a post. I have a PT22 with walnut grips, great looking but I am looking for something to make the grip narrower (less wide ). While the present grip size feels good I want something that works better for cc. I still get printing with my Uncle Mikes IWB holster with it.

Does anyone know of any site who sells different grips for the PT22 presuming they exist?

Thanks,
    Dave

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: PT22 Replacement Grips

I just bought some hogue grips off ebay. My wife carries the PT25 and the first time we took it out the grips split down the middle. I deployed that weekend, and by the time I got back the one year warranty Taurus offers on grips ran out. I think they were just under 20 bucks shipped. I like the black look, the wife misses her pink lol.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

You'll print with any holster, just slip it inside your pocket, I carried mine in all kinds of slacks and even Bermuda shorts, no one ever suspected.

Member #
    North Texas (not the suburbs) A.K.A. "BFE"
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by bigstick23
    I just bought some hogue grips off ebay. My wife carries the PT25 and the first time we took it out the grips split down the middle. I deployed that weekend, and by the time I got back the one year warranty Taurus offers on grips ran out. I think they were just under 20 bucks shipped. I like the black look, the wife misses her pink lol.
    my wife also has the pink grips on her lil .22 and they also split own the middle after only taking to the range 3 times. only have about 150-200 rounds through it. looking to see if I should call Taurus or just invest in a better set of grips for her. its her first firearm so shes kinda reluctant to change anything.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times

Pearce makes rubber replacement grips. Some say they are real good. I almost bought them but I like my rosewood grips. One source:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...ducts_id/72861

K.C. , Texas

Links