Member #
    Liked
    3 times

22LR Conversion Kit for PT92,99

Hi guys,

Just thought I would share what I just purchased today... a 22lr conversion kit. Yes, you already know about those, but I had been looking for one for a long time now. It is the ciener unfortunately. I understand from web postings that he does not take care of his customers. So.... I wanted to buy one but not from him... wanted to buy it from someone else, so I wouldn't have to deal with him if I had to return it. Anyway... I found MidwayUSA has them back in stock now, both in black and silver with either 10 or 15 rd mags. Only reason I am posting is because for a while they had none in stock, and I couldn't find any other dealers online that had any left.

So for what it's worth, if you are looking to buy one... give them a click.

I can't wait to try some 22 in my PT92!
    -force

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: 22LR Conversion Kit for PT92,99

excellent,good to know.let us know how it works for you once you shoot it.

another good question.will this work on a 917C/CS? the 917 has slightly shorter front frame/slide rails(i'm not refering to the frame part all the way up front(dust cover/accessory rail) but the front slide rails that the slide rides on)

can anyone who has the .22lr conversion for the pt92/99/100/101 and also has a 917 confirm if this kit will actually work on a 917?

i want to say the conversion slide will stop/work exactly the same in both(pt92,917) and the difference on the slightly shorter 917 front slide rails will not make any difference,but i'm not sure as i don't have both frames to study.

Links