Taurus Firearm Forum banner

"matte" stainless PT92 , is it the combat or different model?? *FIXED*

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  olfarhors 
#1 ·
I know there is the "combat" version, but this one listed doesn't look exactly like it.. however it has a similiar model name.. Anyone know anything about this model, or is this just a bad picture?

EDIT..

See less See more
#4 ·
No pic. :???: If you can't see it, we can't see it. You may already know this, but I'll explain it anyway.
Find the pic online (if it's a pic you took, upload it to your profile pics). Open the pic in a new window in your browser. Copy the URL (highlight it, and then right click and copy or use ctrl+c). Then click the "insert image" button in the post control bar to insert a "[ img ][ /img ]" into your post. Paste the URL in between the "[ img]" and the "[ /img]" (right click and select paste or use ctrl+v). The image should show up in the post.

I had to add spaces to the "" code to make it show up. You won't have any spaces between the square brackets when you click the "insert image" button.

edit: here is a pic of the gun the OP was talking about, I think.
[url=http://www.rsrgroup.com/pimages/TI920159M-17_1.jpg]http://www.rsrgroup.com/pimages/TI920159M-17_1.jpg[/url]

edit again: the website is kind of weird. When I paste the URL in the hyperlink, it doesn't go to the page with the gun it goes to the product search page, then you have to insert the product #. It is probably because of the website that your link didn't work.

#5 ·
as my buddy "Stevie Wonder" said!
looks just like it to me!-LOL
check the previous post on the 92 Combat model and i believe that NYPD gave the exact manfactures model number for the pistol in question.
or you could contact taurus and ask them what is thier manufactures number for that exact weapon, then you can order the correct one.

#6 ·
Well, oddly enough I do see it, and then I refresh and I don't lol..

Umm.. Go to RSRGROUP.com type in TI920159M-17 in the product search..

It looks like it could be the combat model, but the picture just has a different color to it..

#8 ·
I haven't checked the manufactures numbers on this wepaon but if the finish is different then i would think the Manufactures number would be!
Now different companies (sellers) may have different numbers for the exact same weapon as they are typically stocking numbers and not manufatcures numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.