Taurus Firearm Forum banner

PT92 Deal

817 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Waltherfan01 
#1 ·
If anyone lives near Marietta, Ohio; Bridgeport Supply located near Interstate 77 has approximately 100-150 PT92's for $299.99. Was talking to the guy behind the counter yesterday and he said they got a bunch in at a really good deal so they are running that sale. He said he figured they'd be on sale for a little while. If I had gotten my tax return already, I would buy one myself; I'm hoping they still have the deal in a week or so when I get my return.

#6 · (Edited)
It is actually Bridgeport Equipment, not Bridgeport Supply, sorry stupid flu meds. Here is the website: http://www.bridgeportequip.com/guns-and-ammunition-a/256.htm They added the gun counter last year about this time, maybe late 2013. They had one in the case with a huge pink price tag on saying $299.99. I figured there was something up so I asked the guy who was helping me what was up and he went on to explain how they had gotten a bunch in and were trying to clear them out. That was yesterday (Saturday) around 10:30. I would go up tomorrow to take picture for you guys, but I'm laid up on the couch with the flu.

I don't know about online sales, my guess is no because I live right across the river in WV and they won't sell to me directly, have to do a transfer to Crooked Creek Archery across the river in Williamstown, WV.

#7 ·
Flu meds are good!
especially if you don't have the flu and can enjoy the up side of the meds!----

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.