Member #
    Liked
    464 times

American rifle depot?

I recently started an sbr build with the AR platform and have just finished my lower. Now Ive got the go-ahead from our favorite uncle Ive started searching for either a 7 1/2 inch upper or a 10 1/2 inch upper, I was originally looking at a rock river upper but found another on this website for about $150 cheaper an dwas wondering if anyone has ever ordered from them. It appears they are in Kalifornia so the taxes are gonna suck but I guess thats why they have free shipping not to mention I dont wanna wait the 90 day lead time from Rock River. Here it isName:  PISTOL%20UPPER%20WITH%20RAIL.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  40.5 KB AR-15 COMPLETE UPPERS
    "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty – and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies." –- H.L. Mencken, Baltimore Evening Sun, Feb. 12, 1923

Member #
    Liked
    464 times
    Not bad for around $350. Have any of you guys went the sbr route yet? My lower isnt anything special just an ATI with Rock River lower parts but it fits very tightly with my bushmaster upper and everything seems to be in spec so its on to the upper.
    "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty – and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies." –- H.L. Mencken, Baltimore Evening Sun, Feb. 12, 1923

Member #
    Liked
    1736 times
    I've not heard of them. Just make sure that they have a good return policy if something doesn't work/fit.......
    HE thinks, therefore I am! <><

Member #
    Liked
    464 times
    Damn, nobody? BUMP!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2809 times
    I havent went the SBR way because I dont want to register my lower as a pistol. Like rifle options. Like said, make sure you are able to return without many if any issues. As long as it isnt a Frankenstein build it should be good to go.
    ‘‘It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.’’ - Justice Robert H. Jackson

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Links