Taurus Firearm Forum banner

CVA customer service

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  RevolverFan 
#1 ·
A little while back, I told y'all that I was going to get a muzzleloader. I wound up getting a CVA Hunterbolt, and I will add pics and such to my previous post for an update.

However, I had to tell you guys about CVA customer service. When I tore down my new rifle for cleaning, there was a problem with the bolt -- the striker and striker spring were broken (might be the reason it was such a good deal). In addition, the head of the breech plug was chewed up, making removal and primer loading difficult.

Well, I e-mailed CVA, and a fellow by the name of Ken told me NP -- it's covered under warranty, and he would send the parts out. About a week later, all of the parts came! They are now installed in my rifle, and I have a smokepole I can use!

Talk about no-hassle customer service! You don't see this very often, and I can guarantee you -- CVA just earned themselves a repeat customer!!!!!!!

#2 ·
I bought a CVA Optima instead of the ALMIGHTY Thompson/Center and have never been more happy. their customer service is top notch and very helpful when Ive needed them.

#5 ·
It's nice to hear a company stands behind their product. That's how a good reputation is built. I've been looking to get into a smoke stick. Hearing this puts them on top of my list to look into. Thanks for letting us know how they handled your situation.

#6 ·
Good to hear. I have a CVA wolf that is pretty awesome. I like it a lot as a hunting rifle, very accurate and easy to maintain with the tool-less breach block.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.