OK.......It's Official..........I Am Evil Now - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: OK.......It's Official..........I Am Evil Now

Member #
    Liked
    1047 times
    I've not fired mine as much as I'd like. The DPMS with the .22LR conversion has seen more exercise. It's a fair bit quieter, too. The Ruger barks a bit louder.
    Rickenbacher39 likes this.
    Only a truly primitive society blames inanimate objects for the actions of its citizens.

" A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled to, and less than that no man shall have." - Theodore Roosevelt

Member #
    Liked
    6492 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusPT140 View Post
    I've not fired mine as much as I'd like. The DPMS with the .22LR conversion has seen more exercise. It's a fair bit quieter, too. The Ruger barks a bit louder.
    Haven't fired mine yet although I knew I wouldn't.
    It's been 15 to 30 degrees here for almost a month and wetter than a full bath tub.
    I am not as young as I used to be.
    Still good looking though.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:
    It is the fear of becoming so awesome that the
    human race can't handle it and everyone dies.

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    19239 times
    I've put some rounds through mine this week. I can hardly miss my 6" gong sitting, shooting off my knees at 100 yards. It's fun, but boy, that barrel sure gets hot. I fire a magazine up and then let it cool down. Not a big deal since I shoot in my back yard. Ain't like I had to drive to a range or something.
    Taurus Rossi
    M85UL M511 Sportsman
    M66 3" blue M68 3"
    M66 4" Nickel M92 Carbine in .357 Mag
    M605 Poly Protector

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    7055 times
    I keep teying to tell the wife to sell the house and move into the country. It worth a bunch and the kids are grown. I NEED A BACK YARD SHOOTING RANGE!!! I FEEL BETTER NOW!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21119 times
    35-40 acres in a hilly area would be lovely, wouldn't it?
    45 Forever likes this.
    A good sign with a gun never stopped a bad guy with a gun.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    7055 times
    We have many hollows and hills where I live I could easily cash out my home and buy property and a house 30 minutes down the road. And have a range like Hickok 45. He lives on the other side of Nashville from me. He keeps his land pretty secret but I have run into him a few times at gas stations. He's a alright guy. Love his place! For those that don't know him look him up on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    19239 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksNCoffee View Post
    Welcome to the club. You do realize, of course, that custom doo-dads and accessories are de rigueur on any Evil Black Rifle, and we will expect details and pictures as they occur.

What? You aren't familiar with the accessories world for the AR platform? You will be.

One more thing: Buy all the ammo you think you'll need for your first range trip. Put it in your car, then go back into the gun store and buy the same amount again, twice over. ARs have an unexplained and uncanny ability to go through ammunition at a rate explainable by modern science. Trust me on this.
    Just wondering if a 4x optic, brass catcher, and green night light is enough dress up? It's starting to get a little heavy and I really don't need a can opener or weed eater mounted on it.
    Rickenbacher39 and Lmstncwby like this.
    Taurus Rossi
    M85UL M511 Sportsman
    M66 3" blue M68 3"
    M66 4" Nickel M92 Carbine in .357 Mag
    M605 Poly Protector

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21119 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTexan View Post
    Just wondering if a 4x optic, brass catcher, and green night light is enough dress up? It's starting to get a little heavy and I really don't need a can opener or weed eater mounted on it.
    The cheese graters are really handy!
    45 Forever likes this.
    A good sign with a gun never stopped a bad guy with a gun.

Member #
    Liked
    6107 times
    My shooting buddy is looking for parts to repair an Eagle Arms A2. I am not at all familiar with the nomenclature nor the manufacturers but he says it is a good brand gun and unless I stop him he wants to fix it up to my specs. But I told him I want a basic AR and we will worry about dolling it up after I get used to it and see if I even like the AR platform. He promised me it would be "darn near like new" when we trade gins. He wants my 308 and I want an AR. It will help me because I don't need the 308, he does because he wants to try his hand at longer range than what he shoots with his 22s. He does not shoot ARs. But he wanted the 308 so I want to trade guns and sell him the ammo I have and all reloading equipment and a few bullets. I don't even have a picture of it yet but when we trade I will post it. The one I will not give up is my MVP. It is just too much fun.
    hombre

Never forget...9/11/01

Member #
    Liked
    6107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    The cheese graters are really handy!
    I was thinking more along the lines of an espresso maker.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    hombre

Never forget...9/11/01

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links