Taurus Firearm Forum banner

CW-40 on sale at PSA

750 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  GreenWolf70 
#1 ·
Don't know if any of you are interested but PSA has the Kahr CW-40 on sale for $319.

Kahr CW40

#2 ·
#3 ·
LOL, I guess I forgot to mention it was a one day sale.

#5 ·
Recoil was a lot less than what I thought it would be. I guess that is part of the Kahr design, in that it sits lower in your hand. Still the CW-40 is a full size slim grip and 1/2" more barrel than the CM-40. To me, the slim CW-40 is easier to carry conceal than a 709 Slim.

Here is my CW-40 with a holster that I made for it.

#6 ·
BTW, I paid $319 for mine about a year ago when they went on sale at my LGS. I really wanted a CW-45 and waited for a sale. The CW-9, CW-40 and CW-45 all went on sale for $348 twice last year, and both times as soon as I saw the ad I rushed to the store, only to find the CW-45 and CW-9 gone and one CW-40 left in stock. The first time someone bought the last one while I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy the .40 S&W. The second time I am holding it, thinking about buying the CW-40 or waiting longer for the CW-45, when the Larry can by and said "...since it is the last one, I'll knock it down to $319." That clinched it. When I got it on the range I was really impressed with how little recoil it had for a lightweight .40 S&W, even with the full house 180 grain SD loads. It really changed my mind about the .40 S&W.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.