Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Please, don't laugh!

3K views 52 replies 49 participants last post by  winnsman 
#1 ·
Bought myself this revolver for my 60th b'day. Plain and simple cheap .22. My dealer gave me a great deal. I'll have fun with it. ;)

Gun Airsoft Revolver Airsoft gun Trigger

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good to me the .22 and .22 mag convertible is on my short list!

Reactions: bllwnkl
#33 ·
Actually, I have "snake shot" (AKA CCI shotshells) in 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 ACP. They all shoot fine and never fail to cycle in any of my semi auto pistols. Was especially concerned about the 40 caliber as I know they use fairly stout springs but every handgun chambered for the 40 shot fine.

#6 ·
Happy Birthday - and enjoy your new handsome Heritage!:)

#10 ·
Nice revolver. I love my .22 SA. I really enjoy shooting revolvers these days cause I tend not to go through ammo as fast as with the semi's and trying to find .22 LR can be a career these days.

#17 ·
Happy 60th! Congrats on the new handgun...I'm thinking you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

#22 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

Nothing to laugh at my friend. A lot of us have and enjoy shooting them. Congrats on the new hogleg.

#25 ·
I'm not gonna laugh.

I probably wouldn't have bought it myself, but that's aside from the point.

If you like it, you paid for it and you are happy with it...I say congrats to you!

What's funny about that?

What is funny is when somebody buys a rifle such as an AR ( nbut not limited to them) and they buy something new or different for it every week. They keep adding or changing accessories, colors, and optics until they realize they are not happy with it and sell it .

The kickers is that even though they may have spent over $5,000 of various stuff during the past 2 years, they won't get but maybe $600 to $800 for it based on what the market value is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.