Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Top 5 Ugliest Guns by Mr. Colion Noir

4K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  olfarhors 
#1 ·
#5 ·
LOL! That poor little sigma 380 made the list didn't it. LOL!

The beautiful SD9VE is on my list! ;)

#6 ·
Why wasn't the Nambu on there?

#8 ·
The Rhino makes all guns look beautiful! If you want to call a Hi Point ugly you also have to call Glocks ugly.But I don't care about the "Girly" this or that gun is ugly.I only care about if it functions and shoots well,that is what they are supposed to do,not be Purty! morayman.................

Reactions: btleslie
#10 ·
My Hi Point is more accurate than I am. Is it ugly? I'm not sayin', but it stays in a locked container under the seat of a four wheel mode of transportation. You draw your own conclusions. :D

#11 ·
I have to agree, Glocks are ugly. But they ain't ugly enough to be in the top five in my opinion. I don't own one yet, but I just might be able to warm up to one. I have been eyeballing them lately. Now the others, well, they're just plain butt ugly.

Reactions: btleslie
#13 ·
I must prioritize function over form. I own a couple Glock pistols. Glocks have a minimalist design aesthetic and minimalist engineering design which lend itself to reliability. I own a Hi-Point JHP45. The odd appearance belies the reliability and accuracy a fixed barrel blowback design imparts onto a handgun. I've shot a Chiappa Rhino. I want one. The deviation in barrel placement on a Chiappa v.s. a traditional revolver results in a reduction in perceived recoil and mitigation of muzzle flip.

#22 ·
YEP!
I got a Beretta PX4SC and it is a gun only a mother could love, well a mother and me!
it certainly is a,small, lightweight, flawless, accurate,dependable lil ugly duckling though.

#23 ·
Ever date a really pretty girl in high school?
then you go home with her after the date and she introduces you to her "other" sister, you know the one thats just gawd awful uggggly and tries to hit on you while you are there!
so as all the Smith Girls may not be purdy, all the Springfields aren't ugly either now!
depends on which one that you are thinking about.

Attachments

Reactions: leejack and JaPes
#17 ·
Nothing says truck gun like Hi-Point. If it gets lost or stolen you're only out $200 and the thing will go bang every time.... ugly as sin but has a function.

#18 ·
He left out General Motors Guide Lamp Division's WWII .45 ACP "Liberator". They were stamped out by the thousands to be dropped behind enemy lines to OSS Agents, Partisan Gorillas etc. The theory was, get in close, take out a sentry, then steal his "better weapons". Not too many were ever actually used as designed, most were destroyed. The few remaining examples fetch thousands of dollars compared to their $2.40 @ original cost.

#19 ·
The Liberator isn't any uglier than that hi cap Grendel .22mag.

Come to think of it, some of the older CZ pistols look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch, too.

And let's not even get into some of those 19th Century pinfire revolvers from Belgium (shudder).

#21 ·
Gotta agree with the DAWG on this one. Have never heard of this gun - and looks like for good reason. Fires a "triangular caseless ammo???" Really? So, does that make it the Mazda of the gun world?

Reactions: Rossi
#26 ·
TRUE! and they sound funny as well when you listen to them.
Course I don't speak Russian or Chinese so maybe thats the way KA-BOOM, is suppose to sound in those languages???

#30 ·
I think it would still be pretty "UGGGGLY", but I would have a very affectionate feel about it after that.---:icon_ banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.