#1 · (Edited)
PT-111 Mil Pro in Tan (in the middle)

With a CrossBreed Quik Clip holster

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice pics guys!!! ;)

Lee

#8 ·
Mike, just noticed this was your first post! Welcome to the forum!

We've got some ecxellent photographers in the group! The M&M guy rocks!

Lee

#9 ·
Here's a question for you folks.
Is the 9mm version of the MP any different than the .45 other than the size of caliber.
Here's what makes me ask. I've got a nice Star 9mm and had gotten a new CrossBreed holster for the MP.45 I just acquired. Had a thought to try the star in the CB holster and it dropped in with plenty of room to rattle around. Then got to thinking if the Millenium line were all the same size body with different fits for the other calibers offered, I/E using the same frame for all but different sized mags and barrels for the other calibers.
Any thoughts on that matter?

#10 ·
PT-111 Mil Pro is smaller than the PT-140 and PT-145.

Reactions: captcook
#11 ·
Yea first post I've been lurking around for awhile lots of good info here. Nice looking guns everybody that Duo-tone is really sharp looking.

#13 ·
MilProGuy said:
Here's the first semi-automatic pistol I ever acquired...actually traded a Smith & Wesson model 10 revolver, holster and belt for it. It was the best "horse-trading" I've ever done! :D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you............

#17 ·
Welcome to the forum Timmy! Timmy! ( That's a Southpark reference :D)

Nice pistol there for your wife.

And RemyHerbert, I regret not getting a .45 MilPro. I was thinking price to shoot at the range when I bought my 9mm. Box of ammo at Walmart for 9mm is about $10. .45 is closer to $16. I'm only missing a .45 from my collection, so hesitating when I bought this one will ultimately cost me some $$ cause' I WILL get a .45 someday!

Here is a new pic of my 2 carry guns. Honestly, the Ruger is with me 99% of the time, unfortunately the MilPro just doesn't get carried as much. If I recall, my Ruger loaded with 7 rounds is approx 13 oz. The MilPro is closer to 28 oz, just over double the weight! Granted, the MilPro weight is with 12 rounds of hollow points.

Not trying to start a .380 vs. 9mm debate, just wanted to showcase my cc weapons.

#18 ·
jestmaty said:
Here is a new pic of my 2 carry guns. Honestly, the Ruger is with me 99% of the time...

If I recall, my Ruger loaded with 7 rounds is approx 13 oz. The MilPro is closer to 28 oz, just over double the weight! Granted, the MilPro weight is with 12 rounds of hollow points.

...just wanted to showcase my cc weapons.
Nice pic of two very nice guns...but shame on you for not allowing the sweet little pink TCP to face off with the LCP in the photo. :drool:

#20 ·
Now...that's one big, happy family!

Thanks. I've gotta' get my wife one of those pink TCPs...'cause she's all but laid claim to my regular stainless TCP! :rolleyes:

#24 ·
lowdown said:
the slide needs some bigtime tlc ...the picture makes it look worse then real life...damn
Is that just holster wear? There are lots of DIY options out there for refinishing, but my research led me to Ceracoat as the best option. I wish I could report how it is IRL, but it's been 4 months since I sent stuff off. My recommendation would be to find someone local if possible and get a firm commitment on time line.

#25 ·
4 months?...Why didn't you do it yourself? If i'm sending something off for refinishing it won't be something I can do myself in an hour or so.

#26 ·
Lowdown, if you have access to an oven you can use then I would go with Ceracote, Brownells Teflon/Moly, or one of the other oven cure non-paint finishes. If no oven, then Duracoat is your best bet.