Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Millennium Pro Picture Thread

340K views 791 replies 386 participants last post by  check_raiser 
#1 · (Edited)
PT-111 Mil Pro in Tan (in the middle)

With a CrossBreed Quik Clip holster

See less See more
#296 ·
Don't get too excited yet.....just because it's at the SHOT show doesn't mean they are going to produce it. Time will tell....but it's a really nice looking gun.

#301 ·
My new friend....

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

#306 ·
MilPro / PT24/7 - Another Holster to Share

Picture is of new (to me) DeSantis OWB Mini-Scabbard that is listed for the PT24/7, but works equally well with the PTxxxMilPro's G1 (PT140 pictured in holster). Works better for CCW than Fobus SP11B paddle as it hugs the body and not as outwardly bulky, so does well under loose shirt, jacket, coat or vest.

Attachments

#308 ·
My Little Taurus family, Top to bottom, 24/7 OSS DS in .45, PT145 MP, Model 85 UL Poly(wife's), PT111 MP, and my latest acquisition a 4510 Judge PD.

They look a little lonely! Looking to add a PT140 and a 738 TCP to the group at some point. View attachment 46487
Now, that's a fine looking array of Taurus handguns that any Taurus guy or gal would be proud to own. ;)

:icon_ poke: You may want to consider one of these next:

Attachments

#336 ·
Oh, sorry, I didn't know you had a second "family" to support. :eek:

Just kidding, I have many friends who are Glock fans too, and they are always talking about how much it costs to support a "growing family" these days. ;)

#310 ·
AS I woke this morning I heard a knock at my door, to my surprise it was my new OWB holster. One of my many new toys I ordered. So I brewed some coffee and snapped a picture.

Attachments

Reactions: MilProGuy
#328 · (Edited)
#317 ·
Welcome to the family!