Kudos to Aliengear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Kudos to Aliengear

Member #
    Liked
    129 times

Kudos to Aliengear

Bought my PT111 G2 yesterday. Ordered a holster for it from Aliengear, it was shipped out an hour later. Big thanks to them for the quick shipment! Can't wait to carry this thing!
    "A free people ought to be armed."
    - George Washington

PT709 Slim
    PT111 G2
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    H&R Pardner Pump
    A mutt of an AR (Anderson Lower, PSA Upper, Magpul furniture, and Bushnell optics.)

Member #
    Liked
    9802 times
    Wow, every time i have ordered from them it took 2-4 weeks to get the holster, even when i ordered one for that exact gun, they used to say they didnt carry stock, but built to order, so that is why it took so long.

Maybe they carry stock now on popular models of guns?
    ICUKev and jonrourke like this.
    "Let's get on our knees and pray. I don't know to whom. Is there a patron saint of ballistics?"-Adam Savage
    Its never wrong, it just hasn't been fixed right yet. -TSH

If Guns Kill People. I guess Pencils misspell words, Cars drive drunk & Spoons make people fat.....

Member #
    Liked
    192 times
    I just ordered a holster from them the day before yesterday and I tracked it to be delivered Monday. They had shipped it out the same day I ordered it. That is good customer service.
    jonrourke likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20734 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 53rdcard View Post
    Wow, every time i have ordered from them it took 2-4 weeks to get the holster, even when i ordered one for that exact gun, they used to say they didnt carry stock, but built to order, so that is why it took so long.

I think that building to order is simply a matter of matching the proper base material to the specified shell, enclosing the instructions, extra bushings and wrench and shipping that piece out. It's a great business model in that all of the bases (backers) are cut to the same specs and the Kydex shells are made up and stocked. Cuts costs and delivery time. Sounds like they have done some hiring as the word gets out about their great product and value.

It's a great combo...my PT 111 G2 is nested comfortably in my AG holster at this moment.
    jonrourke likes this.
    It is difficult to gain the truth from the media in this age. It is a huge puzzle with small pieces. In order to solve it, one must have perseverance, all of the pieces, imagination, time, and most of all...the desire to put the picture together. Our real trouble is that there are far too few people today with the desire to do this.

Member #
    Liked
    701 times

The only time my order took any time was when I went in with a co-worker to get the 2 holster deal. This was also around Christmas. The other two times, I have received very fast service. Everyone says they have a drawer full of holsters as they tried to find one they liked. I must be lucky because I only one for each gun and they are all Alien Gear.
    jonrourke likes this.
    "No man can be condemned for owning a dog. As long as he’s got a dog he’s got a friend and the poorer he gets the better friend he has." - Will Rogers

Member #
    Liked
    1947 times

Right, maybe they have stock now to move items quickly? That's good as i'm thinking about their mag holster.
    jonrourke likes this.
    You can feed the problem or the solution.... Whichever you feed is the one that will grow...

Member #
    Liked
    278 times
    I have one of these for my 24/7 G2 ACP 45 and love it. Really comfy.
    jonrourke likes this.
    PT111 G2
    24/7 G2 ACP .45

Member #
    Liked
    129 times
    Was the specific pistol listed at the time? For me it was and I was assuming that they keep the bases and shells separate and just combine them when they are ordered. This was even faster than same day, it was practically same hour!
    "A free people ought to be armed."
    - George Washington

PT709 Slim
    PT111 G2
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    H&R Pardner Pump
    A mutt of an AR (Anderson Lower, PSA Upper, Magpul furniture, and Bushnell optics.)

Member #
    Liked
    9802 times
    Should also mention, when i ordered, it was back in the days of the first model of cloak tuck, and the 2nd model, so now that they are at the 3rd model, and have a much higher selection then they used to, my guess is they stock some items these days.
    "Let's get on our knees and pray. I don't know to whom. Is there a patron saint of ballistics?"-Adam Savage
    Its never wrong, it just hasn't been fixed right yet. -TSH

If Guns Kill People. I guess Pencils misspell words, Cars drive drunk & Spoons make people fat.....

Member #
    Liked
    505 times
    Im assuming all you guys a right handed?..LOL

Not alien gears fault but being left handed is a bitch
    when it comes to holsters.

Especially if you order one... cuz it has to be made from ground up usually.

Forget about walking into Cabelas or Bass pro or any gun store and finding a
    left hand holster.

I may have to write my Congressman for all the left handers on here

We must end left hand discrimination now!!!...LOL
    Col.TED and Poly_Protected like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links