Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Sights?

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Bellows1 
#1 ·
Who has switched there's out? To what? I'm not fond of mine and wanna make a switch. I've found a couple that are fiber optic and around $40. Who else has made the switch?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

#2 ·
I have replaced a lot of mine with night sights.
They have a nice bright orange, yellow or green photoluminescent paint and make seeing them very easy for my old eyes.
On every gun that is not carried and is for the range only I put on a red dot whenever possible.
I know I make fun of my old eyes a lot but these red dots are amazing for guys like me.
I am not a real fan of fiber optic but that is personal choice.
I find that for me a good night sight works better day or night.

#7 ·
My "free" upgrade involved the wife's most red nail polish in the front sight. Took less than 2 minutes after a quick alcohol dabbed Q-tip to clean any oil and a toothpick applying the color and letting it sit vertically for a couple hours. Did two coats to really make it pop. Between the Lakeline recoil assembly and the front sight color, my baby is everything I can ask for.

#15 ·
If it's a gun you plan on keeping and enjoy shooting, what you paid for it shouldn't matter when it comes to sight upgrades. Better sights will make shooting more enjoyable. JMO.

Williams Fire sights look pretty good too, I think they are made for both the G2 and the MilPro's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.