Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Howdy From the ******* Riviera!

2K views 54 replies 54 participants last post by  sharpshoooter09 
#1 ·
Hi, y'all. I live in the woods of northwest Florida, nearest to Panama City, in what we lovingly refer to as the "******* Riviera". I reckon we could be called Lower Alabama, for that matter.

Anyway..... looks like THIS is The Place for Taurus weapons owners to come and compare notes. In Googling my revolver, I was referred again and again to this site.

I have had this Taurus HG-M66-N6 revolver for about 3 years, I reckon. It is in pretty nice shape, for its age [made in 1988] and I have had lots of fun with it. I have a concealed carry holster for it, as well as a cowboy rig, which I use when I am hunting. I was trying to find out some info on parts, namely a cylinder. Looks like Taurus is pretty stingy where parts are concerned, and most will be found, used, on sites such as eBay, Amazon, etc.

I reckon that is all I have to say for now. Glad to have found this site, and y'all have a fine weekend.

#3 ·
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. It sounds like you have an early Model 66 revolver. The
Model 66 is one of the popular revolvers Taurus makes and for good reason, it is a tackdriver.
I own one in the 4" barrel length and it is probably my favorite among the revolvers I own.

#7 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#11 ·
Blue Yellow Text Photograph Colorfulness
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

#14 ·
Welcome from Kentucky!

#24 ·
Howdy, and welcome, from Dallas, TX!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.