Taurus Firearm Forum banner

2K views 41 replies 41 participants last post by  Plano Mark 
#1 ·
I have a question for any one who belongs to Delaware County Field and Stream in Delaware County, PA. I recently went there to join the gun club and a requirement is that you need 2 members for a reccomondation and I was wondering as to how I would obtain that if I dont kno anyone who belongs? Appreciate any feedback!

#2 ·
Welcome from Kentucky!

#5 ·
Sorry I can't help you with the recommendations you need, but it is my pleasure to welcome you to the handgun forum with the most friendly and knowledgeable folks you could ever hope to find on a venue such as this.

#7 ·
Howdy from Dallas, TX!
Hope you can scare up some recommendations...

#8 ·
:wave: Welcome from SW Alabama.

Here is what I did when faced with the same requirement. When I turned in my application, along with a copy of my CCW and a check for the for 1st year fee, I simply told them that I was new in the area and didn’t know any members. They contacted me and said that they never turned anyone down for not having a recommendation. CCW and a check worked for me but your situation could be different.

One other thing, ask around the LGS, they may have some suggestions.

#12 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma. Hope you find what you are looking for.

#15 ·
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum on the net, from Wilmington, North Carolina!

#21 ·
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

#25 ·
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

#26 ·
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.