Thread: hey everyone

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

hey everyone

Wazzup fella's (and gal's if there are any)? I have owned several handguns and long guns in my time but currently I own only 1, the Rossi model 351 38 special, my bellygun as I refer to it. I like it cause it's a good shooter. One of only a few revolvers in my history. If I can't take care of it in 5 rounds then I have no business being there....outa Dodge! My firearms training comes originally from the U.S.M.C. so I can put a round where it needs to go . Hope to talk more soon. I like to have a drink or 2 at the keyboard so b patient, I can be full of crap sometime's, but we'll have fun. Thanx 4 havin me
    AAHHH!! The 38 special....simple and effective. AND I feel like Dick friggin Tracey!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    609 times

Re: hey everyone

Welcomoe aboard Snubbie41, glad you could join us.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also, thank you for your service to our country.
    "You gotta be one of the good guys, son, 'cause there's way too many of the bad." - John Custer to his son Jesse.

Member #
    Liked
    1215 times

Re: hey everyone

I own only 1, the Rossi model 351 38 special,
    Only one??? You are very mentally tough! Every time I go to a gun shop or even Gunbroker, I hear guns screaming out - " TAKE ME HOME!" I'm to the stage where I think I need to buy more accessories ( holsters, etc ), shoot more.... and adopt homeless firearms less!
    Roman matrons used to say to their sons: 'Come back with your shield or on it.' Later on, this custom declined. So did Rome..." (but not before it created an Empire that changed the world - Robert Heinlein

Links