Taurus Firearm Forum banner

new taurus owner

3K views 53 replies 53 participants last post by  Bruiser 160 
#1 ·
Hello, i just purchased my first taurus pistol, a blued 3" barreled judge magnum. I researched this gun for several hours a day for days before finally getting one used for $300. I ran the ser# on it and found it was made in 2004. Against all the naysayers and Taurus hating gun snobs (I liken them to the hi point haters) I figured if this gun is hated soo much by "those in the know" then it must be a threat to their belief of "Colt is great, Colt is good, let us thank him for this....blah blah blah" and must be a good gun that hits the mark exceptionally well. I havent had a chance to fire it yet but i'm going to the range this weekend. I absolutely love this pistol and will be looking for a long barreled version in the near future. Is there any brand/style of ammo i should not shoot through it? any pointers? things to do and not do? All information/ new knowledge is greatly appreciated!!!!

#28 ·
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: We're mighty glad you decided to join us! :thumb:

#30 ·
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

#33 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#34 ·
Blue Yellow Text Photograph Colorfulness
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

#37 ·
Congrats on your new gun.

WELCOME FROM

#40 ·
Welcome from Florida

#42 ·
​Welcome from Plano TX to the BEST forum on the Internet!

#48 ·
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum on the net, from Wilmington, NC !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.