Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New user from VA

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  BoneDigger 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Hello my name is Zappadragon and I am a gun nut!.

I guess the first step is to admit I have a problem, and yes its guns. It all started with a few autos and then I got my first wheelgun and seem to be more of a fan of them now. I came to this place for info on the Taurus 94 but after reading some of the post looks like the 85 might be in the running for the next gun as well.

thanks for another great site on guns.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Came to the right place and have I seen you at either The High Road or The Firing line by chance? Have a 94 and 85CH. Others here have one, the other, or both. So ask away. Weregunner at THR and my namesake here and at TFL. You can't go wrong with either Taurus revolvers or the Rossi revolvers which Taurus owns. We have a fan club for both companies here.

#4 ·
Qwiks draw said:
Welcome to the forum. Came to the right place and have I seen you at either The High Road or The Firing line by chance? Have a 94 and 85CH. Others here have one, the other, or both. So ask away. Weregunner at THR and my namesake here and at TFL. You can't go wrong with either Taurus revolvers or the Rossi revolvers which Taurus owns. We have a fan club for both companies here.
You got me I am zappadragon on both TFL and THR and also Bersatalk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.