Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Rejoining from Texas

2K views 40 replies 39 participants last post by  MOONDAWG 
#1 ·
Was a member a few years back, mainly trying to support an early version of 709. Gave up after it third or fourth trip to Florida and traded it back at the lgs for a 9mm pt 1911, blued. After a couple of years traded it for my favorite semi auto, Cz 75b.
Well walked into the same lgs in search of a Walther pp or clone in .32. Left with a new stainless pt 1911 in 9mm.
The first one was flawless.
I had been researching the pp and clones and their values, so I was not up to speed on the pt 1911. Sales guy offered me 20 percent off the list price. Out the door total was just under $700. Once I got home, made the mistake of checking prices. Not a very good price. But I think I will be happy with the gun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Welcome back from Williston!!

#3 ·
My PT 1911 SS in 45 ACP is one of my favorite pistols...right up there with my CZ 75 Compact.

Welcome back!

#5 ·
Welcome back to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

#7 ·
My SS PT1911 in 45ACP are my USPSA pistols, general fun shooting irons and backup bedside companions. If yours is just nearly as good as mine, you will be mighty pleased. Send us a range report with pictures when you first send some lead down the barrel. Welcome back to TA!!!

#8 ·
Hello and welcome back to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

#11 ·
back to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

#12 ·

​Welcome Back to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

#20 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

#24 ·
Welcome from Sunny Florida!! Gulf side!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.