Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New here from N.C. "Amazing Site!!!"

3K views 53 replies 50 participants last post by  Bruntson 
#1 ·
Hi guys, my name is Jacob.
Just became the proud owner of 111 G2.
This site has been a godsend, and prob would of gave up researching the Taurus brand without the wealth of info you guys provide.
appriciated!
Jacob

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

See less See more
#27 ·
Nice looking pistol Jacob! Welcome from green country Oklahoma! Glad you're here...

#29 ·
Welcome to the forum.I have two Millenniums one just like yours, the other a 40.

#35 ·
I see!
im glad to see some people with some compassion for the more unexperienced enthusiasts!
Rather than some of the more arrogant personalities you can find on some of those "OTHER"
Company forum rooms I've Wandered through in the past.
I was offered this handgun to purchase By A more experienced gun owner. Which I didn't know very well .
And found myself having a hard time trusting all the gloating he did about the specific model.
But now since I've done the research and personally put it through the test .
I've grown pretty fond of it, and find myself being overly protective when I read all the hate post from these other companies!
P.S. And on a final note, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on Learning this forum to get the most out of it, now that I've introduced myself to everyone now.
thanks everybody for the kind words,
Jacob

#36 ·
Welcome from Northern Illinois! My G2 is an indispensable carry pistol. I found the forum when I was researching 1911's ... bought a PT 1911 SS!

#37 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

#42 ·
Welcome from Coastal North Carolina to the greatest forum on the Net. Stick around for awhile and you will see what I mean. You will find some great advice and good people here...

#46 ·
WELCOME from Sunny Florida!!

#49 ·
Welcome from Florida

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.