Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New from PA

3K views 45 replies 44 participants last post by  ozzy 
#1 ·
Good morning All and glad to be here. I had been in the Kel-Tec camp for a couple of years, carrying a PF9... Lost confidence in it, to many broken parts... BUT! I sold it for $200 and quickly replaced it with a G2 with only 150 rounds through it! GREAT DEAL I THINK. Very happy so far and pray it stays this way. Thank you for your inclusion and I look forward to years carousing round here with you all.

Dale

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

#3 ·
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

#5 ·
Welcome to the finest forum on the net! :wave:

Set back and throw you feet up, you've found a home away from home.

#7 ·
Welcome from West Texas, and congratulations on your new purchase, Dale!:hand26:

#9 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

#11 ·
Welcome from Coastal North Carolina to the greatest forum on the Net. Stick around for awhile and you will see what I mean. You will find some great advice and good people here...

#12 ·
Glad you're here Dale. Welcome from Green Country Oklahoma...that new Taurus should serve you well...enjoy!

#16 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma

#18 ·

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

#19 ·
Howdy from West By God Virginia..

#25 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net.

I’ve enjoyed whiling away my leisure hours with the men and women of this forum for almost seven years, and I must say I have come away with a lot more than I have given!

I encourage you to jump right in and join in the discussions, and make some new friends as a bonus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.