Man sues woman for texting on first date!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Man sues woman for texting on first date!

Member #
    Liked
    32995 times

Man sues woman for texting on first date!

This is so insane it has to be true!

The Texas Man Who Sued a Woman For Texting During a First Date Explains his Lawsuit

Pay attention to me woman, like my mommy did!

Unbelievable!
    kschilk and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    01/20/2017 The day the sun began to shine again in America!

Go Spurs Go! KAWOW = MVP!

Member #
    Liked
    22712 times
    Sad because those two truly deserve each other. People like that should be used for lab experiments.
    leejack and CWB like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

Member #
    Liked
    38870 times
    It was good movie
    leejack likes this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    882 times
    You know what they say "It takes all kinds"
    leejack likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    8268 times
    I'm on his side. Texting or talking on cell by either party during a date is extremely rude. If the dude still had her car keys, he should have just left her in the theater and gone home. Or better yet, taken her cell and stomped it to death. LOL
    (1) PT709 SS; (1) PT709FS; PT740 SS; PT140B Mil G2 Rec'd. 2/16/16; PT140 SS G2 Rec'd 9/14/16; PT111 SS Mil Pro Repaired Rec'd. 9/9/16
    PT24/7 PRO DS SS 9mm; PT24/7 Blk. CA .40S&W; PT24/7 PRO LS DS SS .40S&W
    PT92B-AF; PT92-AFS Tu-Tone; PT99B-AF; PT99-AFS; (2) PT100AFS; TRACKER M992B - 6.5" ;.M992SS - 4" .22LR/.22Mag; M17SS - 6.5" .17HMR
    S&W SD9VE SS; Sigma SW9VE SS; SD40VE SS; Sigma SW40VE SS; M&P40C Blk. SS; (1)TISAS Zigana Sport Two-Tone and (1) all Black; Texas CHL

Member #
    Liked
    17046 times
    Seems like two peas in a pod.
    NON ILLEGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
    SAND LAKE 2015

SOUTH DAKOTA 2014, 2015, 2016
    WISCONSIN 2014, 2015
    KEEPER OF THE PLEDGE

Member #
    Liked
    2753 times
    He's an idiot.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    24862 times
    The ultimate snowflake momma's boy.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    10666 times
    If what he said is in fact true, that she was texting on her phone during the movie at all, much less through the entire thing, then i have to be on his side, cause i hate when i see a phone on during a movie, it is of course worse when the person using it is actually talking on it during the movie, worse still when they are talking TO, the movie, never understand that one, but the screen being on during the movie is still plenty bad.

Anyone who does any of those things, is automatically guilty of whatever crime they are labeled with.

If i were the judge i would get the cell phone records and if it showed she was in fact doing that during the time the movie was playing, he would win, and she would not just have to pay him for the ticket, she would have to pay anyone who was sitting in the row before her, the one she was in, and all of the rows behind her, covering all of the people who might have been in any way affected by her screen being on, you pay $17 for a movie ticket, you do not want to see lights from phones all over the theater, nor do you want to hear a running commentary some people feel is needed, you want to do either of those things that is fine, but you need to cover the ticket cost of everyone in the theater you are disrupting when you do.

you might have noticed, i have a thing about people being on a phone in any capacity during a movie.
    Wino and Peacemakr40 like this.
    "Let's get on our knees and pray. I don't know to whom. Is there a patron saint of ballistics?"-Adam Savage
    Its never wrong, it just hasn't been fixed right yet. -TSH

If Guns Kill People. I guess Pencils misspell words, Cars drive drunk & Spoons make people fat.....

Member #
    Liked
    2753 times
    Dates often go bad.

Bad dates have been happening since Samson dated Delilah.

A real man feels lucky to have figured it out early, sucks it up, and looks onward.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links