I've got the best neighbors in world.
Like Tree26Likes
  • 11 Post By Panda
  • 2 Post By Fishinkeylargo
  • 5 Post By coopercdrkey
  • 3 Post By wildbilloh
  • 2 Post By Peacemakr40
  • 3 Post By garyh

Thread: I've got the best neighbors in world.

Member #
    Liked
    4739 times

I've got the best neighbors in world.

I left the house today to meet my wife at my MIL's nursing home. When I returned home, my garage door opener wouldn't open the door. Good grief, what's next. So I went through the front door to the garage and found that the release lever was disengaged from the door..
    After I reengaged it everything seemed to work fine ?????????. My next door neighbor saw me fussing with it and came over to tell me that I had left the house without closing the door....he did it for me. I thanked him for his act of kindness and reminded me of the few times I've done the same for him and others on our block.
    I'm very fortunate to have such good neighbors!
    Last edited by Panda; 03-20-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    I'll give you to the count of three to get off my property...one, two, BANG!

Member #
    Liked
    37816 times
    Hard to find neighbors that care.
    Panda and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6513 times
    The best neighbors, in my opinion, are those that would not hesitate a moment to assist in a time of need, but who have no desire to become your best friend.

I'm like that and so is my neighbor. We're both pretty lucky...
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." - Alexis de Tocqueville
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Robert J. Hanlon

Nemo me impune lacessit
    ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    NRA Member
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coopercdrkey View Post
    The best neighbors, in my opinion, are those that would not hesitate a moment to assist in a time of need, but who have no desire to become your best friend.

I'm like that and so is my neighbor. We're both pretty lucky...
    Dude, you hit the nail on the head right there.

My one buddy has a neighbor who is VERY friendly...every time I come over to his house, if his neighbor is outside, he walks over wanting to jaw with me for 20 minutes. I try not to be rude, but I'm not coming over to my buddy's house to visit with his neighbor.
    -WildBillOH

Member #
    Liked
    14439 times
    All over our little subdivision we have neighbors like that (the real good kind) that don't hesitate to help out anyone else in the neighborhood. We get together a few times a year for a massive cookout where those who can afford it do, those who can't help out in other ways. When I was recovering from my heart surgery, I almost got to the point where I was sick of seeing them that often. Oddly though, things around the house got done. I've helped out a few of the older folks with small chores because they could use a hand. It's real nice in that we have a completely mixed community, single folks, families, most races covered except middle easterners. It just seems if they're good people, then end up living here.
    Panda and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP
    Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC
    PT709SS slim
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget
    Evil Copper and Black Rifle
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside

Member #
    Liked
    3970 times
    That's the way it should be neighbors helping neighbors just because it is the right thing to do.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links