Orlando Police Officer Shot and Killed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Orlando Police Officer Shot and Killed

Member #
    Liked
    31642 times

Orlando Police Officer Shot and Killed

...by a POS. This guy has been arrested 20 times since 1994, I think. He killed his pregnant girlfriend and their unborn baby. Ran into the female police officer in a WalMart and shot her 9 times. A deputy killed when his motorcycle was involved in a crash while responding to the call.

Orlando cop shot multiple times DIES; suspect is? - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
    The Constitution was written to constrain the government.
    It's now used to constrain the people.

Speak the Truth, even if it causes your voice to shake.

Member #
    Liked
    3030 times
    Another really bad day for Orlando
    The dirtbag is still at large right now.
    ICUKev likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3173 times
    I saw this and it really pissed me off. The officers are losing their lives to criminals they took off the street and due to the way our justice system fails to protect its citizens they have to face them again! We need tougher sentences and we need to make changes in the system to halt the plea bargains and the deals.

Taurus PT809
    Taurus PT111 Millennium G2
    Ruger 10/22
    H&R Pardner Protector 12 gauge
    Stevens Model 66B
    Gone but not forgotten
    Remington 870 Express 12 gauge
    Smith & Wesson 686 6" S.S. 357 Magnum

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    31642 times
    Several Depts. and I mean several, have their SWAT Teams looking for this dirtbag 24/7
    I hope they dispatch him like the rabid dog he is.
    CaptainMorgan, tazelmo and CWB like this.
    The Constitution was written to constrain the government.
    It's now used to constrain the people.

Speak the Truth, even if it causes your voice to shake.

Member #
    Liked
    4177 times
    Whats wrong with people, this world is going nuts. People just shoot people like their shooting paper targets.
    WoodyUSSLUCE and ICUKev like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3247 times
    If they catch him alive he'll probably trip up a few flights of stairs before his first court appearance.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    22449 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mark38090 View Post
    If they catch him alive he'll probably trip up a few flights of stairs before his first court appearance.
    If so, I hope the police consider it "attempted escape" and shoot him.
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

JR
    Member #
    Liked
    8573 times
    It's funny (actually not in a ha-ha way) that the same media poseurs will intone solemnly that "another police officer was shot and killed to day", then turn right around and try to find any possible excuse in those same officers actions, to blame them for the death of a multiply-convicted felon who had a gun aimed at the officers.

Watch, if they catch this thug, we'll all be treated to his life history, sans, of course, his convictions, and the toll of carnage he created. His relatives, especially his uncles and aunts, will all lament that he was a good boy, just turning his life around. The media will make it seem as though he were another Jekyll and Hyde, caused by that nefarious villain, society.

We plea bargain violent crimes, give time for jail served while the attorneys maneuver and make names form themselves, give reduced sentences, and then reduce even those further for "good behavior". We set bond for ridiculously low amounts, and wonder why people out on bond are arrested for killing again and again. Our politicians call for, then pass, ever more onerous laws demanding mandatory sentences, then never actually carry the charges beyond the plea bargain, if the prosecuting attorney even brings those charges up.

How many times do we read of convicted felons being caught with firearms and ammunition, yet are never charged with those crimes?

It is obvious that politicians have an agenda, aided and abetted by our injustice system. You and I, who jump through every hoop, will lose everything if we run afoul of one of these laws. Yet, once in the system, it seems that you are lost from such prosecution.
    "The past is another country, he did things differently there."

Member #
    Liked
    893 times
    Well said JR.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    22449 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JR View Post
    It's funny (actually not in a ha-ha way) that the same media poseurs will intone solemnly that "another police officer was shot and killed to day", then turn right around and try to find any possible excuse in those same officers actions, to blame them for the death of a multiply-convicted felon who had a gun aimed at the officers.

Watch, if they catch this thug, we'll all be treated to his life history, sans, of course, his convictions, and the toll of carnage he created. His relatives, especially his uncles and aunts, will all lament that he was a good boy, just turning his life around. The media will make it seem as though he were another Jekyll and Hyde, caused by that nefarious villain, society.

We plea bargain violent crimes, give time for jail served while the attorneys maneuver and make names form themselves, give reduced sentences, and then reduce even those further for "good behavior". We set bond for ridiculously low amounts, and wonder why people out on bond are arrested for killing again and again. Our politicians call for, then pass, ever more onerous laws demanding mandatory sentences, then never actually carry the charges beyond the plea bargain, if the prosecuting attorney even brings those charges up.

How many times do we read of convicted felons being caught with firearms and ammunition, yet are never charged with those crimes?

It is obvious that politicians have an agenda, aided and abetted by our injustice system. You and I, who jump through every hoop, will lose everything if we run afoul of one of these laws. Yet, once in the system, it seems that you are lost from such prosecution.
    On the bright side, he did kill his pregnant ex girlfriend and cut off his genetic line. I can only imagine the kind of woman who would look at this guy and think to herself, "Oh yeah, I really want to have HIS baby". Sounds like she has a history of bad life choices, and the last one got her killed.

In a Facebook post, he claimed he wanted to be on America's Most Wanted. Hopefully he'll make the America's Most Dead list by this week end.
    Last edited by CWB; 01-10-2017 at 07:36 AM.
    mark38090 and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links