Texas LEO Refused Service at Wendy's! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Texas LEO Refused Service at Wendy's!

Member #
    Liked
    16157 times
    Quote Originally Posted by paulky_2000 View Post
    Why in the heck was he trying to eat at a Wendy's?
    Maybe he likes the Chili....
    FreeInAZ likes this.
    Definition of clip
    : any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    : a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6507 times
    Just another example of why we absolutely have to raise the minimum IQ for hourly employees...
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." - Alexis de Tocqueville
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Robert J. Hanlon

Nemo me impune lacessit
    ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    NRA Member
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Found this on Yahoo! News. Sounds like they worked it out

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.
    @Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef
    — Fort Worth Police (@fortworthpd) January 6, 2017
    The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.
    "‪@Wendys‬ at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? ‪#whatsthebeef‬" the account posted Thursday night.
    Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.
    "‪@fortworthpd‬ We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.
    By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to ‪@Wendys‬ for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. ‪#wendysbackstheblue‬," the police department tweeted.
    mingaa and Falstaff like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    23377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DonO View Post
    Found this on Yahoo! News. Sounds like they worked it out

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.
    @Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef
    — Fort Worth Police (@fortworthpd) January 6, 2017
    The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.
    "‪@Wendys‬ at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? ‪#whatsthebeef‬" the account posted Thursday night.
    Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.
    "‪@fortworthpd‬ We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.
    By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to ‪@Wendys‬ for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. ‪#wendysbackstheblue‬," the police department tweeted.
    Yep -- that's just where the article link in post #1 lead those who chose to read it.
    If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
    .................................................. ...........................................
    Noam Chomsky

Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Oops, I clicked the link and read the first part but failed to scroll through the whole article. ( I was using my phone) I will head back to my corner and keep quiet
    mingaa and gunnerk19 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6704 times
    It would be interesting to see how quick the drug K-9 could be there to search and how many tickets could be written in the parking lot on employees cars
    avatar is VA-34 Blue Blasters squadron insignia one of the many I wore from 1977-1998

Member #
    Liked
    20406 times
    Fire them all. There are plenty of replacements out there.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    MOLON LABE

Member #
    Liked
    14412 times
    I know that particular Wendy's and I'm really not surprised. I would also expect a mgr and a couple of employees will take to facebook to complain about how they were unfairly fired.
    PT1911 - 45ACP
    Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC
    PT709SS slim
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget
    Evil Copper and Black Rifle
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside

Member #
    Liked
    3967 times
    I hope they need the police some time. And the police take their time responding to the call.

Member #
    Liked
    12621 times
    My wife and I happen to like Wendy's. Their menu is more than burgers, their salads and chili are quite good.

This kind of incident continues to occur in different nation-wide corporations. Do any of them provide rules and training to not do this?
    RustyYoungMan likes this.
    Instead of banning guns, limiting freedom and taking our rights, why don't you try just leaving us the heck alone, see how that works.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links