My First and Rather Amateurish Attempt At a Rant - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: My First and Rather Amateurish Attempt At a Rant

Member #
    Liked
    16870 times
    Have you ever noticed that if you say mumps often enough, it really sounds stupid? #slownewsday.
    NON ILLEGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
    SAND LAKE 2015

SOUTH DAKOTA 2014, 2015, 2016
    WISCONSIN 2014, 2015
    KEEPER OF THE PLEDGE

Member #
    Liked
    6492 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kruizer@q.com View Post
    Have you ever noticed that if you say mumps often enough, it really sounds stupid? #slownewsday.
    mumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumps mumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumps mumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumps mumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumpsmumps

Hmmmm.
    Now that you mention it..........................no.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:
    It is the fear of becoming so awesome that the
    human race can't handle it and everyone dies.

Member #
    Liked
    6492 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHorse View Post
    Oh great swan-diving Jonas Salk. What the bleeding festering sores are they teaching people in schools these days? Oh that's right, people get their biology lessons from starlets who've ingested half of the pharmacopia because they got bored one afternoon. Let's hear it for those Hollywood types, working off their hedonism guilt by picking some "cause" by cutting the head off a chicken and seeing where on the "jump to conclusions" mat it drops, then bleating on about that cause with emmy-winning simulincerity and about a chapstik tube's worth of "knowledge." People don't even understand that the biggest problem with the damage those synapse-fried actors has done is that it's robbed all of us of herd immunity. Back in the good old days when we weren't up to our tonsils in morons who've convinced themselves that blasted fluoride is a government plot, we all knew that a single case of mumps was no big deal because everyone was vaccinated except the hippie children being raised on yogurt and pot and consequently weren't going to make it past their sixth birthday anyway.

But hey, it could be worse; we could have been bequeathed the greatest experiment in human governance ever conceived, and have to watch it crumble because people get less education than a pharmacists' daughter during the Khmer Rouge regime and the media is so far up their own colons they will ignore millions of dollars in foreign contributions before an election and then go ape over a foreign meddling story that doesn't even make sense after an election. We've fallen so far we lionize the guy who single handedly cost us the Viet Nam war because he couldn't tell a victory when it smacked him in the spleen. Good lord, networks used to broadcast a half hour of facts as a public service. Imagine that. Now we have networks that broadcast 24/7 to tell you less than a monosynaptic cretin could gather from google and sift for crapola in five minutes. Seriously, who gets their "news" from TV anymore? Am I the only one who didn't recognize 85% of the people who "moderated" the presidential debates? Mumps? To heck with mumps. Mix it with ebola, spread that on the doorknobs of a few well-selected brothels in New York city, and the quality of American "journalism" would skyrocket in three weeks when Darwin made his point with extra emphasis and the self-important bubbleheads had to be replaced. I remember a couple of years ago when they ran news stories about some "anchor" deciding to stand to read his teleprompter rather than sit. Big. Diaper. Filling. Deal.

"A republic, if you can keep it" he said. Heck, we can't even keep the compulsive liars out of the news room. We barely kept one out of the Oval Office. Thank God for that, at least.
    It is against forum policy to out rant the original ranter.
    If this continues I will issue a new and exciting rant dedicated to this deviant behavior.
    I worked hard on my rant. It took several rum and cokes to work up the courage.
    Oh wait........................now I have "victims" status.
    All right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you sir..............................
    Peacemakr40 likes this.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    20965 times
    I'm here to serve.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    15260 times
    I thought all your posts where rants. 😂

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    This world would be a much better place if people would mind their own business. -Me

Who needs the CIA when you have the KGB? - Donald Trump

Sand Lake - All of 'em

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3391 times
    I just sent Action News over to you house to do a feature on you walking in clockwise circles.
    Rickenbacher39 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6492 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I just sent Action News over to you house to do a feature on you walking in clockwise circles.
    Too late.
    I just screwed myself in to the ground.
    Send beer.
    GhostHorse, Harry and bigC like this.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:

Member #
    Liked
    6492 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariwine View Post
    I thought all your posts where rants. 

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    MMMMmmmmmmmno, not a lot of them.
    I mostly shoot for a bit of humor with a dash of my vast knowledge base thrown in.
    The only time I do get a bit testy is when someone comes in and yells "FIRE!!!!"
    when there isn't even firewood available. It's a reflex action. Kind of like an Olympic
    class face palm when I watch a liberal try to tell the truth.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:

JR
    Member #
    Liked
    8237 times
    Ahhhhhhhhh........and he's an alcoholic, as well!! Just think about the six-o'clock news report: " Man screws self into ground to get beer to feed his alcoholism!!!! Film at eleven!

You may give a Pulitzer away for those actions.!!!!
    "The past is another country, he did things differently there."

Member #
    Liked
    593 times
    I recall about 25 years ago there was a TV station in south Florida that promoted their news casts by saying their job was to do more than just report the news. Ummm. NO, it isn't!
    I married my wife for her looks; just not the ones she gives me when I bring home a new gun...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links