Anyone else seen this asinine bu*******?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Anyone else seen this asinine bu*******?

Member #
    Liked
    410 times

Angry Anyone else seen this asinine bu*******?

I swear to god, I value my dogs life more than I value most peoples lives. I can not say what WILL happen if an officer is stupid enough to do this to my dogs. I don't care, I have a fence around my house, I have a doggy door, you don't live there, my dogs are in their domicile which is my domicile. I swear to god if I ever have something stupid like this happen I will make the person who shoots my dog a very sorry individual and I will not be taken alive. You might as well have shot my human family member for no reason.
    Sixth Circuit Court: Police Can Shoot Dogs For Nothing More Than Barking - Hit & Run : Reason.com
    No amount of money would be accepted and the only way a person would be safe is if I am locked up. This stuff makes me so mad.
    TonyC2639 likes this.
    Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    I agree

My dog is my child any body messes with him they would wish they were dead he is my baby

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    Brian845 and TonyC2639 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2447 times
    Agreed, but I wonder if this isn't a case of news media reporting a very biased side of the story. If a dog simply is being a dog in its domain then it should be fine, but if it is aggressive towards a peace officer who is doing something in the line of duty like serving a warrant then that's another matter. I love dogs, have a boxer and a beagle, but I can see the other side of the story IF there is a real reason for law enforcement to be on the property.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7802 times
    Reason.com? Blog?

Appeals court backs police in shooting of dogs in raid

Seems like the 97 lb dog lunged at officers as they were sweeping the house for gang members.
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul - G.B. Shaw

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    18646 times
    Your dog is safe until it attacks my chickens. It's legal in Texas to protect fowl and livestock.
    Taurus Rossi
    M85UL M511 Sportsman
    M66 3" blue M68 3"
    M66 4" Nickel M92 Carbine in .357 Mag
    M605 Poly Protector

Member #
    Liked
    350 times
    Dogs are not people but I know if I shoot a dog for attacking my livestock I may lose a lot of $ defending myself. So I can argue both sides of this. Someone shoots my dog they better be able to explain the same circumstances as we would have to explain if we use a gun in self defense.

Dogs lives matter?
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    20453 times
    Sorry, but I've never known an owner of an unruly dog who wasn't just like a parent of an unruly child..."My baby wouldn't bother anyone", "My baby wouldn't hurt NObody". "Oh darn, I've never seen him bight anyone before, naughty boy, are you OK?"

Any dog weighing over 20 pounds that confronts me, especially at close range, I will not hesitate one second to shoot him. Been there, did that.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Member #
    Liked
    489 times
    If someone, LEO or otherwise, shoots my dog on my property and for no good reason, I'm going to assume that they intend to shoot me next...
    TaurusPT140 and RogueTS1 like this.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    20453 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rhugg View Post
    Dogs are not people but I know if I shoot a dog for attacking my livestock I may lose a lot of $ defending myself. So I can argue both sides of this. Someone shoots my dog they better be able to explain the same circumstances as we would have to explain if we use a gun in self defense.

Dogs lives matter?
    In some states, if a dog attacks livestock or poultry, the owner is entitled to double the value of the livestock of poultry that is killed, and after about one time, the dog will be put down by the state. OR, you can just shoot 'em and throw their body in the ditch. You don't have to use a cannon on them...a nice quiet .22 can kill a rottweiler with a well placed shot. Guaranteed.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Damages are covered under your home owners insurance

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links