Is it just me
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Is it just me

Member #
    Liked
    3491 times

Is it just me

Has anyone noticed more gnats this year than ever before. I thought it was my floating cataracts till I killed it...then noticed a dozen more...
    "A man can hope, he can dream, he can pray. The toughest thing he'll ever do, is participate." Switchbow

"Class is something you acquire by your humility and forge with your conduct." Switchbow

"Go ahead, skin that smokewagon and see what happens" Wyatt Earp

T = Tolerating
    O = Overbearing
    L = Liberals
    E = Everywhere
    R = Repressing
    A = America's
    N = National
    C = Collective
    E = Efforts

Member #
    Liked
    6108 times
    Them and mosquitoes. I can't wait until autumn, when the bugs go back to hell where they belong.

Member #
    Liked
    2671 times
    I guess it's different depending on where you live. We have enjoyed a pretty well bug free summer. No gnats at all and more amazing, no ticks at all which are bad here. Even the much dreaded stinkbugs have failed to appear. It's kinda nice not being bugged all summer!
    switchbow and kschilk like this.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F .17

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6021 times
    Quote Originally Posted by switchbow View Post
    Has anyone noticed more gnats this year than ever before. I thought it was my floating cataracts till I killed it...then noticed a dozen more...
    Yep, gnats with teeth and jet engines. I found that a dab of Absorbine Jr. on the back of the neck and a dab on the back of each hand will keep them away. Then I spray the inside of the trash cans w/some insect killer after I take out all the trash that might include tomato remnants and banana peels.
    switchbow and Qwiks draw like this.
    hombre

Never forget...9/11/01

Member #
    Liked
    5915 times
    Quote Originally Posted by switchbow View Post
    Has anyone noticed more gnats this year than ever before.
    No...
    switchbow and kschilk like this.
    I HAVE MEPHOBIA:
    It is the fear of becoming so awesome that the
    human race can't handle it and everyone dies.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    19094 times
    A bumper crop of gnats an skeeters this year, if I venture out in the grass I become a skeeter buffet....
    switchbow and Qwiks draw like this.
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The problems we face today are there because the people
    who work for a living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living

"No man who refuses to bear arms can give sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" Teddy Roosevelt

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Member #
    Liked
    5968 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hombre243 View Post
    Yep, gnats with teeth and jet engines. I found that a dab of Absorbine Jr. on the back of the neck and a dab on the back of each hand will keep them away. Then I spray the inside of the trash cans w/some insect killer after I take out all the trash that might include tomato remnants and banana peels.

I'll have to try that on our noseeums - nasty little buggers. I always thought that Absorbine Jr. was a home abortion ointment.
    switchbow likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    634 times
    Gnats, skeeters, stinkbugs and the dreaded love bugs.
    switchbow likes this.
    I refuse to let others make decisions for me. I WILL PRAY IN PUBLIC, WHEN AND WHERE I CHOOSE. I WILL HAVE AS MANY GUNS AS I CHOOSE, AND I WILL DEFEND AS I CHOOSE. YES, I WILL CLING TO MY RELIGION AND MY GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only gun control that I SUPPORT and BELIEVE in, is.....HIT WHAT YOU AIM AT!!!!!!!!!!!! Mutiple times I might add !!!!!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    3486 times
    The only bug problem I've had this year is spiders in the bathroom. I keep several spider eradication tools there so I have a choice on how I do them in.

Member #
    Liked
    36899 times
    We have had a crazy amount of gnats down here in the Keys this year. I have drove through swarms that were a good 15-20 feet wide.
    switchbow likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links