good one, Smoke
Murphy's Other Laws :P
1. Light travels faster than sound.
This is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
8. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone
would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
9. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
10. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who
got there first.
11. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will
sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
12. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
13. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture.
14. When you go into court,
you are putting yourself in the hands of 12
who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." -- Former Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun." Wayne LaPierre, National Rifle Association
Texas friendly, spoken here.
good one, Smoke
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them. John Bernard Books (John Wayne, The Shootist)
"You gotta be one of the good guys, son, 'cause there's way too many of the bad." - John Custer to his son Jesse.