How do you settle a presidential election when the vote is too close to call?
Like Tree18Likes
  • 11 Post By gbusmech
  • 3 Post By tazelmo
  • 2 Post By jtg452
  • 2 Post By curly84

Thread: How do you settle a presidential election when the vote is too close to call?

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    19355 times

How do you settle a presidential election when the vote is too close to call?

. . . With a fishing contest in northern Wisconsin in January, of course!

After the first round of votes were counted, Hillary and Donald were deadlocked.

Instead of going through a recount, they agreed to a week-long ice fishing contest to settle the election. Whoever caught the most fish at the end of the week would be the President.

They decided that a remote frozen lake in northern Wisconsin would be the ideal place. No observers on the fishing grounds, but both would need to have their catches verified and counted each night at 5 pm.

After Day 1, Trump returned with a total of 10 fish, Hillary came back with nothing.

Day 2 finished, and Trump caught another 20 fish, but Hillary once again came back with nothing.

That night, Hillary and her cronies got together and accused Trump of being a "low-life, cheating s.o.b..." Instead of fishing on Day 3, they were going to follow and to spy on him and figure out how he was cheating.

Day 3 finished up and Trump had an incredible day, adding 50 fish to his total !!!

That night, Hillary and her democratic cohorts got together and prepared a full report on how Donald was cheating. Hillary stood up to give her report. She said, "You are not going to believe this! He's cutting holes in the ice!!!"

And this story, boys and girls, tells you all you need to know about the difference between a successful businessman and a career government politician.

Name:  Fishin'.gif
Views: 131
Size:  11.9 KB
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The problems we face today are there because the people
    who work for a living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living

"No man who refuses to bear arms can give sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" Teddy Roosevelt

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Member #
    Liked
    13414 times
    Shows that he was smarter then her. Not surprised at all..
    Future WVU Medical School Alumni..Later then sooner, I hope, Date unknown...
    Trump Wins Big.... MR. Trump is now the President of the United States Of America.
    Due to the shortage of Ammo, I will no longer fire warning shots!
    Proud member of the NRA
    I will not comply to government scams.

Member #
    Liked
    4040 times
    Hillary lost for one simple reason and Gregg Guttfeld pointed it out on election night.

"Hillary is less liked than the flu."
    WoodyUSSLUCE and kshunter like this.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Dueling pistols

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    rhugg and kshunter like this.

Member #
    Liked
    358 times
    [QUOTE=curly84;3366634]Dueling pistols

AR's with 10 mags of 30 rounds?

Yes I like the VP better but I could be wrong.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links