Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By 45 Forever

Thread: Good news for people in mid TN. a new Gun store!!!!!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    4686 times

Good news for people in mid TN. a new Gun store!!!!!

I found them by accident but was pleasantly surprised, They have a little of just about everything for not being a big store all three guys I talked with were friendly and knowledgeable I mentioned Taurus and they had nothing bad to say in fact they had several Taurus and Rossi guns for sale. And they had mags and ammo mostly good SD ammo but they had a few large spam cans of other ammo AK I believe. The prices were comparable with a policy they would beat any other local stores prices on both Guns and ammo. So it is called Arms and Ammo, LLC and is located off Columbia ave. at 100a Beasley Dr. Franklin TN at the Pure gas station and then right into the little strip mall second from the end PH # 615-591-5344. I have no interest in this place other then letting the local members know of a new Gun shop.
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Member #
    Liked
    1213 times
    Road trip!
    Never criticize a dumb question because you've probably asked your fair share. But more important to remember, it's much easier to correct a dumb question than it is to correct a dumb mistake.

Usually, when a solution is presented by a politician it creates more problems than it solves.

The Colt 1911, when dialing 911 just isn't fast enough

People won't remember what you say and people won't remember what you do. What people will remember is how you made them feel.

FZ1
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    Support the little guys!!! Last gun transfer I had the guy didn't charge me for the background check or the fee. He even offered me a press for a great price...FREE!
    Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Links